The Secret of Grisly Manor - Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pablo6630, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Lolly

Lolly New Member

Nov 9, 2010
    #341 Lolly, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
    I am half way through but dont seem to be getting any further

I have matches goldfish bowl with water n fish in ive got also both pieces of paper which is a combination i think ive got stuck on findin rhe study i got the heart n gor the key but dont no how to get in anuther door ive opened bathroom tunnel need a fuse need to solve glove n falcons clock also please could someone help?? Also need to solve tree trunk outside any clues would be great ive read thru a lot of these posts n they havent helped me please can any1 help me?? Thanks
    Lolly x
    Ive completed it now once i worked out how to find the word for the colours to solve the globe puzzle, it was actually simple after tht 1 step after anuthr wen i solved the tree trunk int garden tht confused me wot to do with wot i find there but if i look long enuff n thn it hit me, so am ok for replies now thanks anyway but would be happy t chat bowt this game!!

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    The wheels on the car will help you with the falcons. Use that and you should be able to move on from there! Just remember one thing leads to another.

3. Lolly

Lolly New Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks for your help, once i cracked falcons it did all slip into place!! Great game anyone no any similar ones to buy????
    Lolly x

4. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    This thread might be of help if you're looking for similar games:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=41704

5. ConorW

ConorW New Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Need help!
    I've got the matches, fuse, ice pick, the two pieces of paper for the combination and a goldfish bowl with the goldfish in it. I can't find the study upstairs and can't solve the clock or the globe. What do I do next?
    Thanks for the help :)

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Choose your flavor of ice. Or should I say, "pick"?

Also, ol' chap, could you be a sport and turn up the heat in the living room? I'd hate to play chess while it's freezing cold.

7. ConorW

ConorW New Member

Nov 15, 2010
    What?? Flavor of ice?
    Yeah I've lit the fire already forgot to mention that. Still stuck.
    Thanks again!

8. ConorW

ConorW New Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Figured the ice pick out just after I posted. Feel so stupid it was really obvious looking back! I'm sure il be back soon......

9. tsunamisd

tsunamisd New Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Hi,
    I need help to solve the globe puzzle. I tried all the colors but none seemed to work :(

10. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    That's a hard question to help with without knowing what is in your inventory and what part of the game you are in. Have you found the Study? Hidden there will be the key.

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Yeah, you won't be solving this one until late in the game, so if it seems like you have more things you can do, don't worry about the globe for a while...

12. ellelicious21

ellelicious21 New Member

Nov 25, 2010
    globe..~

how to solve the globe and the clock puzzle..? T.T

13. boccy

boccy New Member

Dec 2, 2010
    stuck here help me please

hi guys I am stuck since 3 days at this great game, can anybody help me? I solved the falcon puzzle and I have lit the fire. I can t get into the study or stop the drain in the bathtube. I also do not know how to interpret the symbols at the bottom of the big box at the top floor. I have tried to tap onanything do you have any idea of what to do next?

I have matches, a bowl with a golden fish, a fuse, a jewel, matches and the first half of the six digit code.

Thanks a lot!

14. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for secrets of grisly manor ? Ann 16

15. Lisamurff

Lisamurff New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Help

Lovin the game but where on earth am I supposed to get rid of the fish?!!!!! Thanks x

16. Lisamurff

Lisamurff New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    YAy I did it!!!! And all in half a day!!!! Fantastic game, just what I was looking for, now to find another along the same lines!! I can fell an addiction coming on!!!!!! Xxxxx

17. Virginia13

Virginia13 New Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Help!!!

Found the wheels downstairs. Turned them right , they lit but nothing happened :-( can someone help me, please

18. eleve

eleve Member

Dec 30, 2008
    seems a bug

I just played through the new version (had played through the old version before) and the same happened here. The 3 wheels light up and nothing happens.
    Not going to see grandpa this time around, it seems.:D

Playing on a iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2.1

19. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    If you did the game so quickly could you please help me !!!!! I am at the front hall and have no idea what to do or where to go !!!! The write ups sound like it is an excellent game but not for someone who is stuck at the very start .. Ann 16

20. ANN 16

ANN 16 Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    #360 ANN 16, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
    This is to New Englander .You seem to have everyones admiration so please help me !!! I have just started it and am in hall ( or foyer ) I have NO IDEA what to do next and this game is going to get deleted if I dont do something soon . I am not young but love my gadgets and games but this is driving me mad . I am in United Kingdom so please allow for time difference . Thank you Ann 16