The Secret of Grisly Manor - Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pablo6630, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Speaking of which, what is the word carved on the globe? Is it Andy? Study? etc. In case the clue is something else, don't tell me, please.

2. Angelfrnd

Angelfrnd New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    How to solve!!!

I have the falcons but how to know what to do, do the symbols in the bottom of attic trunk mean anything? I need serious 'spoiler alert' before I get frustrated and delete game please help

3. Holly52

Holly52 New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Stuck

Loving the game - getting stuck with the cuckoo clock time and where is the bath plug!? Any hints?

4. Holly52

Holly52 New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Check the art in the master bedroom x

5. Holly52

Holly52 New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Tricky but fun when you suss it - click the word and a hint will show (you ate right with one of your guesses) also there is a hint in the thread above. Think about where else you have seen those colours

6. navywife4life

navywife4life New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    help

I am stuck. I have got the coin, opened the chest, got the falcon (or whatever it is) put it on the mantle and it did nothing. I lit the fire and that is as far as i have got. I have matches, heart jewel, piece of paper goldfish in bowl .

Please help

7. hollywood7

hollywood7 New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    help

i have the matches a goldfish and some combination hint please
    :):confused:

8. hollywood7

hollywood7 New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    i have matches gold fish and a combo but what are scales help:confused:

9. Kittyteacher

Kittyteacher New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I am turning the wheels and I just about get then a wheel jumps and I am at square one. Did you have this problem?

10. Startrek921

Startrek921 New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Don't know what to do next

I solved the globe and am kind of stuck

11. yancy

yancy Member

Feb 3, 2012
    #471 yancy, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    when the globe opens, a box will appear u should open it too :)

12. yancy

yancy Member

Feb 3, 2012
    some1 already posted the answer at page 46, just follow the color of the letter from the fridge :) goodluck :D

13. MZAPEZ

MZAPEZ New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    help :(

im having a hard time with the clock.
    i dont have anything to do because i cant find anything else.
    all i have in my inventory is the fuse matches heart gem goldfish bowl and a peice of paper.

14. Shazzim

Shazzim New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I am stuck!! Pls help!!

Hi
    I don't know where to find plug for bath to empty fish bowl. Don't get the clock and stump. Pls help

15. Shazzim

Shazzim New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Have u used the wrench?

16. Mikyluvsu

Mikyluvsu New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Study?

I know it says "study" on the globe but the colors don't work with the globe. Is the study the door with the dragons? if so how do i get in it? I have opened up that little wall when i put the gem. I don't know what the stump is. I need a fuse. I have no idea what to do with the symbols in the trunk. I don't know how to open up the clock. I have been tapping everywhere but nothing new is coming up. I have matches a fishbowl and a piece of ripped paper with numbers on it. HELP!!! I'M SO STUCK!! :confused:

17. Mikyluvsu

Mikyluvsu New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I'm at the same place. I know the symbols and i put them in the wheel but nothing happened.

18. Mikyluvsu

Mikyluvsu New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Stump wheel!!

I know i have to figure out the wheel in the stump to figure out the clock to figure out the tub and I've put the symbols from the trunk in order on the wheel but nothing has happened. I've gone back many times and made sure that they are exactly right but nothing has happened

19. syngts

syngts New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Hello! Amazing game but i'm afraid i got stuck a little...i have the matches, fuse, fishbowl with fish in it, a brass token and a piece of paper with 3 numbers on it...a subtle hint would be greatly apperciated

20. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    #480 Isilel, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    I understood about the letter colors myself, but I miss the word to input! I mean, "study" has 5 letters, so it doesn't fit. It doesn't help that there is no room that looks like a study open to me so far, only 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and an attic. I need another hint, pls!

Brass token is easy - just remember where you needed something coin-shaped. it won't help you along, though, as the item you get isn't immediately useful.