The Secret of Grisly Manor - Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pablo6630, Oct 11, 2010.

1. QueenHestia

QueenHestia New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    The fuse is in the falcon there where u can find the missing piece in the back shed? Yeah then follow the pattern on the car drawings in the "his" rm... Where did u find the little wall? I cant find it and im practically stuck coz the oni aft the gem part can i continue!! N hav the same prob as u as in the study word on the globe! N how to solve the trunk part? I have the ripped piece of paper, a heart gem, fuse, matches n a goldfish bowl...

2. Arrgh

Arrgh New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Help please

Arrgh please help, am trying to get past the clock with NO
    success at all. I have been to the attic and opened the stump. Any help will be greatly appreciated

3. gjames

gjames New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    globe puzzle

i cant do the globe puzzle. can someone please email me asap with an answer how to do it as its bugging the hell outta me!!! my email is [email protected]

4. gjames

gjames New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    how did u solve the globe im stuck help me. email me on [email protected]

5. i need help

i need help New Member

Feb 3, 2012
  6. yancy

yancy Member

Feb 3, 2012
    when u close the door to the study room, there is a poster in the door that says "LOVE is the KEY to the WORLD" just figure the quote and u will find what your looking for :D goodluck

7. QueenHestia

QueenHestia New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I jus complete it! AWESOME GAME!!!!! I hope theirs a next part coming soon :( i luv the gamee!!!! Oni the parts whr i gt stuck i dont like it:(

8. MostlyHappy

MostlyHappy New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    hey i just started playing this game today and i really enjoyed it! been looking for a game like this for a while. it's been two hours but now i'm completely stuck and i'm the kind of person who can't sleep with something on my mind. (it's 0030hrs here) i have the fuse, matches, three-digit code, goldfish in bowl and ice pick. i see people on this forum knowing what the fuse is for but don't have it but i have the fuse and have no idea what's it for. please help, it's really bugging me. and i dont understand the tree stump. how do i open it??

9. nikkichall

nikkichall New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    help please

i am really struggling to solve the puzzles to the clock and the stump. i have read the previous threads and it still is no clearer. i understand that you get a clue for the clock from the stump but i am still baffled as to where to get it.
    I have in my inventory - matches, fish in bowl and 6 digit code.:confused:

10. nikkichall

nikkichall New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    you need to use the ice pick on the freezer then use the wrench in the bathroom

11. nikkichall

nikkichall New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Finished!!!

yay i done it! looking forward to ep 2!:)

12. Kenzie9

Kenzie9 New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    How do I get water to put the fire out to receive the other piece of the balance thing? Help me asap!! Thanks

13. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    #493 Isilel, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    But what room is the study?! Is it the one with the picture of Daisy the dog?

BTW, just evil to hide the certain door like this, I discovered it by pure chance, after trudging through location dozens of times.

Kenzie9 - you need to solve the clock puzzle. And for that you need to solve the stump puzzle.

14. yamakazi

yamakazi New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Love is e key to world is it??

15. yamakazi

yamakazi New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    #495 yamakazi, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
    At last I completed it;)

16. Melissaswanson

Melissaswanson New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Help

Ok how do I find the study? I know I hav to finish the globe puzzle but I don't know how? Cano have some hints plz?

17. Melissaswanson

Feb 5, 2012
    How do u find the study? I need tips or a hint I am stuck

18. Melissaswanson

Feb 5, 2012
    Help

Ok how do I find the study? I know I hav to finish the globe puzzle but I don't know how? Cano have some hints plz?

19. josh2

josh2 New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    can someone pls help me with those three wheels combo in the basement ??many thanks

20. Gaming mom

Gaming mom New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Need help

I don't understand how to do the clock puzzel or the bird one HELP please awesome game so far