The Secret of Grisly Manor - Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pablo6630, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Marcusang

Marcusang New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Somebody plz tell me how do i get the gold fish out of the bowl?any advice given is appriciated

2. niicole

niicole Member

Feb 5, 2012
    The only thing I can find that's locked is the door in the foyer, but the key doesn't work for that.
    I've figured out the wooden box and the weight, and I know what I need now but I don't have enough of the code, and can't find anymore pieces of paper..?

3. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    You should go "outside", maybe there's something with a keyhole ;)

4. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Haven't you forgotten the nicely decrepit shed?

5. niicole

niicole Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Ah yess! Thank you both!

6. Alexk958

Alexk958 New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Help!!!

How do I unlock the globe? Seriously struggling to find the answer, have been playing for ages!!! Is the study the one with the door with no handle??

7. niicole

niicole Member

Feb 5, 2012
    I am so sad this game is over! I reallly enjoyed it even though I was so stuck! Can't wait for another one!!

8. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    The Lost City by the same dev is currently selling for a buck, IIRC. It is very pretty, substantially longer and very enjoyable. Also has an in-built hint system ;).

9. lbvdancer

lbvdancer New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Help me!!

Can someone please tell me what to do now? I have gotten into the study but haven't found the answer to the clock or the globe! can someone tell me what to do next?:confused: I also think I have to do something with the tub and the fire?? I think?

10. @lbvdancer: The clue to the clock is outside in the stump...

Good luck!
    Joe

Fire Maple Games

11. Ninjamegz

Ninjamegz New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I've got the wooden box the matches the code and the goldfish bowl without fish I've been to the study and seen the scales but I'm complètely stuck. Àny ideas?

12. Vale

Vale New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Hi everybody! I don't know how to remove the fish from the bowl. Can somebody give me a clue?

13. SexiSugarplum

SexiSugarplum New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Please help me before I go insane

First of all, which room is the study? Is it the that is around the corner that is locked with no way to get in? I havent solved the globe yet or the falcons or the clock yet. All I have is the paper with the combination and matches and the fish bowl. Please help me. I beg of you :confused:

14. edna

edna New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    hi could you get any reply?i also couldnt find the solution

15. edna

edna New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    cube in the fire:(

i dropped the cube to the fire by mistake. i have a bowl with water without fish. can it work

16. niicole

niicole Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Try it, see what happens ;)

17. Kati44

Kati44 New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    I have the wooden box the matcha the fish bowl with out fish what do I do now please help me???

18. Skalmu

Skalmu New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Skipped Message

When matching the symbols and completing that part of the puzzle, there were the 2 blue lights and a message popped up, but I accidentally tapped and skipped right through it! I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what it said, I don't know if it was important or not!

19. Renn77

Renn77 New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Im stuck plz help

Im stuck the same as sexysugarplum. Plz help. What do i do with the bird statues? Where is the study? And howdo i do the globe? I have matches goldfish in bowl and 6 digit code

20. Mikyluvsu

Mikyluvsu New Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I figured it out. Tap the space in between the bathroom and the pink bedroom. You'll see where to put the gem. You have to get into the study to get the key word. After you use the gem. It will get you closer to entering the study. There is a couple more steps after the gem to get to the study.

If its still confusing let me know.