The Secret of Grisly Manor - Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pablo6630, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Khizra85

Khizra85 Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Hey Ann need ur help... What to do the empty bowl And also how to open the sealed box and how to extinguish. Fire plsssssss help

2. Khizra85

Khizra85 Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Hello Ann 16 please tell me I've emptied the fish bowl what todo with the bowl now and also how to extinguish the fire and how to own the sealed box plssss ur help needed Khizra 85

3. sammantha

sammantha New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    completely stuck! :?(

Hey I am completely stuck......please help.

In my inventory i have matches, fuse, heart jewel, goldfish bowl (with water and fish) and a 3 digit combination.

I understand i need to light a fire!? how!?
    Also need to find a knob for the drawer and get into the cupboard in the outhouse.

I am completely stuck...think i have tried everything but some hints in the right direction would be really helpful/!

4. Khizra85

Khizra85 Member

Feb 7, 2012

Hey can u tell me how to open the wooden deal box and what to do with empty. Fish bowl

5. Khizra85

Khizra85 Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Yay!!! I Saw GRANDPA ...... Loved it ...

6. gamers

gamers New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    what's up with the scales cannt balance them , I solved the globe got the wooden box , have box of matches and combination digits , and the fish bowl with the fish in it , Help

7. gamers

gamers New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I'm at the basment what's next , cannt solve the circles ??

8. rhona77

rhona77 New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    help

please help what is the time on the clock a have been stuck for 2 days :confused:

9. munch

munch New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    #869 munch, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    im stuck in the study ive found the hidden clue but no idea how this ties in with the globe i have a six digit ticket, a fish bowl with or without water and matches please help:D:D

10. Foxy777

Foxy777 New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    How do you spell love in colours?? Trying to solve the globe puzzle but I'm completely stuck... I've got the matches, the empty fishbowl and the combination in my satchel. Thanks for any answers! Even those that I won't understand no matter how I turn it around... ^^'

11. Ktel86

Ktel86 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I'm stuck on the globe I don't know what to do w the colors

12. Ktel86

Ktel86 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    How did u solve the globe I can't figure it out I've been stuck for a week now please help

13. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Have you been to the study? It is the room with the scales. You have to close the secret door and re-enter through the door with the gargoyles. You will see a clue. Then look at the freezer. You'll see another clue. Then apply both clues to the globe.

14. Taylor

Taylor New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    i am stuck and i cannot do the thing with the birds on top of the fire place please can you help me :)

15. Susannasomiful

Susannasomiful New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    So i've found the study and i think i know wich color it should be on the globe-thing but it doesn't work, any help? :)

16. austin2

austin2 New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    help please...........

and wat is the combination(use) of four birds(falcons)
    anyone knows who to solve globe puzzle...........
    i have a matches , goldenfish , combination (42-34-15)

17. mistyee312

mistyee312 New Member

Feb 16, 2012
    stuck!!

i'm stuck here with those items:the redfish tank, the piece of paper writen 45-3 on it, the matches and the knob... and, well... and really don't know what to do!! plz help!! awesome game btw ^^

18. Nikkibabe0076

Nikkibabe0076 New Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Help!!

Hey I'm currently stuck on the spinning wheel things in the last room at the bottom of the stairs. What do I do?

Nicola

19. Nikkibabe0076

Nikkibabe0076 New Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Hey, Iv solved that part and you know when you put in the fuse and pulled that leaver to open a door? Well go back and close it and then go through the door on the landing (in the study) and on the door you've just closed there's a poster thing saying the keyword is love so go down stairs to the fridge and look at those alphabet letters and that is the colour code combination on the globe :)

20. Debora

Debora New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    What to do next