The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Bobmason1

Bobmason1 New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Hello Everyone,

My first post here. I've been playing The Tribez for a while now. I'm currently at level 39 with 343,000 EXP to go before level 40.

I am seriously addicted to this game :D

I found this forum about a week ago and I've read it all the way through. Thanks to all of you for your input - it's been most helpful.

I am trying to finish my quests and get to the 4th island. I haven't expanded very much on the first island - like some of you have said, I don't want to expand and mess up a future quest. :eek:

Just wanted to (finally) introduce myself and thank you all. If I find any tips, I'll be happy to share them.

BTW - I am "cross-addicted" to DV as well. :p

2. jcd6963

jcd6963 Member

May 12, 2012
    Wheelbarrow

Hi there -working on quest on 3rd island & can't seem to find the wheelbarrow in the lumber mill. Anyone remember if there is a certain job time it takes? I've tried the long deal, standard deal, etc. Or maybe it only shows up once you have everything else? I need 2 more parcels still.

I havent read through the entire thread, but here's a hint I have discovered. Just so that I can store more materials than my warehouses hold I ship things like food, lumber, marble from one island to another even if it doesn't need it. That way it can wait on hold until you move it to the warehouse. Anyone know if there's a limit to how many shipments you can hold onto in a particular island?

Thanks.

Oh, btw, I'm at level 37

3. Kitty1626

Kitty1626 Member

May 2, 2012
    Florida USA
    Agree 100%! It is very annoying when they change the level you need!

4. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hi,everyone,I had join this game for a while.
    But I stuck on the quest: a) buy adjacent territory and b) make your way to the ancien sanctuary.
    I have been on LV 22.
    Thanks!

5. Nth_X

Nth_X Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Happiness level and fruit trees

Hi all-

So, I think I've figured out the happiness level thing. Say you have 25 workers and a happiness level of 26. Great right? You go ahead and build a mansion for three new workers. BUT, your HL only lets you get one of the three you've earned. The other two just sit there on the sidelines.

Now, time goes by and you want to build another mansion. The app looks at things and reports that you cannot build a mansion because that would exceed the happiness/worker limit. It tells you to up your HL to 27. You do so, BUT THEN...

The app now says to itself, "oh look, there's two extra workers sitting around doing nothing, I'll put one to work since the HL got upped." When you go to build your mansion, you're still at your limit, so the app now tells you to up your HL to 28. Etc., etc., etc.

The lesson: keep track of how many workers you should have. If your number is under where it should be, you probably have one or two waiting to be allowed in. Don't forget that you start with a couple for free on each island.

On to other things. I'm working my way onto the fourth island, and it's a frustrating mix. You don't have a lot of people or room, but most resources can be sent from other islands. Just plan ahead, because those shipping times can be a bear.

Also, I want to echo Rodmark on the fruit trees. They have a random drop you need for a quest with a crappy drop rate. I cut down three trees early, and am now kicking myself over it. Two of five needed after chopping down every one that I could reach.

Ooh, that reminds me. Prioritize bridge building, because it takes a long time, and you can work on other quests while you wait.

Happy Tribez'ing!

6. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Welcome :)
    Yes, you can later demolish the item....BUT unfortunately, yes, it does deduct the happiness points if they were linked to start with.....I tried it with a decoration or two...and saw my happiness points decrease by the appropriate level...oh well...at least it wasn't a large happiness item (phew) ;)

7. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Also it's good to have a good amout of warehouses....I have 8 on first Island and one of those is upgraded to lvl 4 (used 15 gems) cos at the time room was an issue to build a 9th one.....amazing how quickly you go through supplies ;)

8. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #408 girlpower, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    Welcome to all new posters

@ Bob....same level as me, I just got the go ahead last night for 4th Island :)
    My Zeppelins can't cart supplies fast enough....these individual Islands are tiny.
    Hope to see you over on the DV thread too ;)

@Jcd....just keep trying for the wheel barrow, I think I stuck with the least time being 30 mins cause I was maxing out my warehouse.
    Those parcels took me ages....but it could be a random thing as my friend Jazbo and I are starting to see....some things she finds quicker and vice versa, good luck :)

@ mular.....good luck with your quests for the territory etc ;)

@ Nth_X.....you raised another really good point (I actually went to add this to my post on this subject, but it was too much to put) hehe.
    I have also had this happen to me....so it definitely does contribute to the happiness issue....but in this instance, I have all my workers busily going about their tasks....but this time it's purely a happiness level annoyance.
    Thanks for the post though, nicely saved me the task :D
    Yes, the fourth Island is definitely a mix of challenge/frustration/mega patience and keeping track of all those Zeppelins...phew....I've got 12 Island hopping....just trying to keep tabs on which Islands means I am also doing much Island hopping too :eek:

^Edit add on....@ Nth_X.....looks like I stand corrected on my reply above....I thought ALL my workers were accounted for...but after building ANOTHER museum, which increased my happiness to the next level, I then noticed I had an extra worker.....and I still can't build the last household cause I need to lvl up the happiness to the next level.....I will have to build a third hotel (worth 1600 :), so better be enough this time) GRR!
    At this rate I will end up with an Island full of drunkards....trying to sneak into all these hotels when I'm not looking
    instead of toiling on the land LOL :D:D:D

Thanks to you all for posting....it's great to come on here and see new posters as well as the regulars .....speaking of which...Jaz...calling Jaz (I'll get a cheeky remark back for this, and no I'm not having a whinge) :p

To anyone else reading this thread, please consider joining us and sharing your Tribez experiences too....
    the more the merrier :D

9. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    @GP:I just don't know how to get thru these 2 quests,please give me a help if you don't mind,thanks very much!!!:eek::eek:

10. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I need more information please.
    Is this on the first Island?
    Doesnt a screen tell you why you can't yet buy the adjacent territory?
    If it says something like you haven't completed the quest, it should show you with a pointing arrow which quest hasn't been completed ( this is on the left of you iPad screen).....do you have enough coins to purchase this new territory?

Its hard to remember that far back as I'm on lvl 39 now, sorry :confused:
    Maybe someone else on here who is also close to your level can help you?

11. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Oh god,somebody help me, I almost got crazy for the ancient sanctuary,in how to make the way to it?
    I've been stuck on this quest for a long time, and I can't find any helpful information, Thx!!

12. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    yes, it's on the first island, I even had over 1million coins, but there's no any other arrows or tips on these quests' directions, I've tried every ways I can imagine, but it doesn't work at all!
    I almost got enough on it!

13. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I have 6 on my first Island and one is a lvl 4 (did not mean to use gems, just was tapping to fast:eek:). Not sure where I would put more, will have to rearrange some things. I wish that we could rotate buildings.

14. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Hey you!!! I was gone for one day! That's all!!

Have you finished your circus yet? Are you at island 4?

It's the most ANNOYING island to date!! So little room, so many bridges to build! And you won't believe how quickly all the shrubs and trees grow back! As quick as my men dig them up they grow back again! This uses valuable food resources as I only have room for 1 pig farm! I am constantly shipping food over from my other islands. Gets quite confusing, all this shipping! My poor tired brain is hurting! :p

WELCOME TO ALL NEW POSTERS! I won't respond to any questions because I think my friend Girl Power has covered it all!! She probably referred to her many lists for the answers...... He he he :D

15. d.d

d.d New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Sand to other islands

I've got a sand pit and marble processing mill on island three but I need the cut marble on the first and second islands.. There's no airship from the third island to the other two.. So help? Any way to get cut marble AND sand to the first and second island? :) thankss

16. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I haven't gotten that far, but I have the resources right now to build a zeppelin harbor on island 3 but haven't just in case a quest tells me to do it.

You can't just use that?

17. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    Hi Everyone. Does anyone know if it's ok to mine all the gold/rocks on the third island? They are in my way but don't want to clear them if they are needed for a future quest

18. d.d

d.d New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Yeah it's fine. There's no quest :)

19. d.d

d.d New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Ohh so the harbor makes the airships? Ahh makes sense

20. Maebee

Maebee New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    The tribes Zeppelin

Hi guys. Can anyone shed some light on where I find the zeppelin harbour. I've looked everywhere. Thanks
    Email [email protected]