The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. MeeR

MeeR Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Marble is mined from the marble pit which can't be built on the first island, when the time comes u will use the raft (complete more quests to be able to use it) and later on you'll be able to send marble to the first island and build stuff

2. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Ok. I turned on tribez this morning and everything had reset to the beginning!! I have to start all over! I don't really mind as i was at lvl 17 and had gotten ahead of myself on a few quests, but I had some gems!!!
    I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and if there was anything I could do about it.
    I really don't want to get into the game again just to have it wipe
    Itself clean!!!

3. Drbc

Drbc New Member

Jun 15, 2012
    #463 Drbc, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    Island 4

So I'm 50 short on stone to build the blimp station. I didn't build anything outside of the quests (aside from 2 patches). What am I missing??

Let me clarify, cut stone (not the rocks).

4. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    OMG!!! :eek: I would be furious if that happened to me but you sound quite calm!

I think someone else posted on here a while ago that this happened to them? Girl power will remember, her memory is much better than mine! I think you should send an email to the developers though and see if you can get your gems reimbursed.

5. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    I was pretty panicked at first but since I hadn't gotten to far and got ahead of myself and wasn't able to do a couple of quests, I chalked it up to lesson learned and went ahead and started over. I am trying to not sweat the small stuff, but it can be difficult!! I did send an email asking for reimbursement of gems, so we shall see....
    Anyway, this time I am being more careful and slower lol. Hopefully it won't happen again. I won't be as calm next time!!! If it was my dragons we were talking about, then that would be a different story entirely!!!!!

6. malen

malen Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Hello. Question for anyone.

I'm playing on both iPhone and iPad.

I'm level 41 on the iPhone. I'm pretty much through all the quests on island 1. I'm getting ready to move on to island three but not quite there yet.

I'm level 29 on the iPad. I'm behind on the iPad because I don't always have it with me.

Here's the problem. I don't have an option to build a zeppelin on my iPhone even though I'm level 41 and there are no new quests. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two devices? Should I have zeppelin access on my iPhone or am I hosed by some kind of glitch?

Thanks for any info you can provide..

7. MeeR

MeeR Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Afaik latest content update not available yet on iPhone sir

8. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks Jaz ;)
    This last Island is making me second guess a bit....do I expand, do I wait on a quest telling to do so.....bit different to the other three huh.

I've moved stuff many times already trying to accommodate new buildings, so haven't a clue where I am goinna be able to fit all the stuff you mention above either....haven't had those quests yet, nor the one to do d the submarine.
    LOL, you do make me laugh....if you do happen stumble upon those magic powers...let me know cos think I will need some too :D

On a more serious note, I just read Amsterdams post and internally freaked out!
    I will answer that one too, but yes, this is the second post on here to say this.

It's made me really nervous actually cos I would be madder than the hatter in Alice in Wonderlands tea party. Make sure you keep all your iTunes gem receipts
    and I'm thinking aloud here....but I am going to regularly take screen shots of all Islands (as proof) plus sync with iTunes more regularly in case it can be restored from there...surely it can?

9. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Eek! :eek: like Jazbo, I would feel the same.
    This did happen to someone else on here, they haven't given an update as to whether they contacted support or the outcome.

Do you have your receipts for the gems you purchased, they will ask for those (they did with me when I started again, cos of my crashed plane), you can take a screen shot of the receipts, then forward them on.
    They did reimburse me....but I also had to take screen shots to show the plane had disappeared....you obviously can't do this, but as I've previously suggested to the other poster and in general, it may be a good idea to take screen shots of all Islands regularly as proof of level progress, gem count etc

Your post is definitely cause for concern Amsterdam, really sorry it happened...
    it's a major glitch that needs to be addressed.
    Please let us know what their response is.....(usually very generic I found)

If you have synced the app lately with iTunes....wondering if it could have been reinstated from there....I know you are okay to start over now anyway, but maybe I will email them on this and ask the question

10. Drbc

Drbc New Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Bueller....Bueller.....Bueller....

11. mular

mular Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Thank GP, DD, thank all the other guys' help. All the things are solved when I updated to the newest version.
    Thx!

12. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    OMG, Amsterdam!!!!!:eek::eek: I must say you are taking this rather well.....I would be beside myself! I think the worst part of it is WHY??!! :confused::confused:
    This may sound lame, but did you try rebooting your iPad? Sometimes it can set things straight again, though I don't know about a total wipe. So sorry! :(

13. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    Oh man! I really didn't want to use my gems, but since they just posted another gem deal... I'll give it one more day of game play and see. Where are you wicked parcel!!! Come out, come out where ever you are...

14. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    That's great to hear, there seems to be a few glitches that still need addressing
    it's good to k ow you are back on track with yours now :)

15. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey there Aly girl ;)
    How your TribeZ coming alone these days.....hopefully much better than that other unmentional app at the moment GRR :(

What happened to Amsterdam is....well...devastating (to me too)
    Second case that's been reported on here so far, so it's a huge concern the further we level up....I'm almost at lvl 40, already started over once...that wasnt so bad at lvl 22....bad enough, but I rolled my sleeves up and really dug in to get back to where I'd been, and actually enjoyed it better second time anyway :rolleyes:...that bit more savvy I guess.

I couldn't imagine starting over now though.....have put waaaay too many hours in to loose it all this time......plus a few lots of gems when they've been triple amounts.....GRR, another one has popped up today...I only get the min amount but bit wary now due to what's happened with Amsterdam????
    I have taken new screen shots today and going to sych iPad to iTunes shortly :eek: definitely going to email support about this though (that's a real frustration in itself, they tried my patience to their limits last time)

Hope you keep popping in Aly ;)

16. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    iPad gift code

Hi iPad users.....
    This weekends gift code is.....sunrise45
    500 coins, 50 wood

Hope we get a gems one soon ;)

17. Nannilou

Nannilou Member

Jun 14, 2012
    West Lancs
    Hurrah

Thanks for the giftcde GP - that's the first one I've ever got to work:)

Having trouble with this latest Gem bonus offer tho', it's not loading properly and keeps telling me to 'check Internet connection'.
    I know my Internet is fine - just wondered if anyone else is having same issue??

The quests seem to have dried up on Island 2 after the statue was finished - would this be right? Not a lot happening on there now.

18. Maebee

Maebee New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Hi. Totally unrelated but don't know how to do this. I need help with the zeppelin. Can u give me some advice please. Ty

19. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #479 girlpower, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    Please check previous posts, already answered you

As previous mentioned in reply to your previous post regarding the zeppelin Harbour.....
    Until the devs release the latest update for the iPhone, this is not available to you as its only for iPad devices :)

20. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Pleased the gift code worked at least :)
    I also have the bonus offer come up, decided to purchase 20 gems and all went through fine so not sure whats happening with yours :confused: Maybe try rebooting your device, more times than not that clears any glitches.

Regarding Island 2, yep you are correct, no more quests at the moment.
    I'm using it soley to make money, marble, and my 4 Zeppelins are kept busy carting these supplies..... mainly
    to Islands 1 & 4.