The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Magic powers still eluding me I'm afraid!!

Really not sure what to do about the 1st island, all quests are done but still 4 expansions to do..... Quite tempted to do the one at the back with the funny looking statue, I don't have the money but I have the gems thanks to the triple deal again :D. Decisions decisions.....

My Zeppelins are working very hard at the moment shipping to island 4, food, cut marble and sand, just can't get enough of that!

I love your reference to the mad hatter! So funny :D. But seriously I would FREAK OUT if my game re-set its self! All that work gone! It makes me shudder to think about it! Sounds pretty sad of me I know, but spent a lot of hours on this now. I do have a life away from my iPad...... Honest!

Happy juggling with your space on the 4th island GP! It's a challenge :D

2. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

iPhone code is sunrise46 :)

cheers!

3. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thanks for the code !

I am on Island 3 and have a quest to build a Quarry and Lumberyard but there are "burned" ones that need to be restored. I assume that I cannot restore to satisfy the build quest. Can someone comfirm this?

4. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Hurray! I finally got three top hats and can now build the circus!! Oops! I need 200 cut stone so I'll have to wait a little ;o)

5. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    I am actually playing on my iPhone and rebooting didn't work. I have set an email but no response yet.

@girlpower... I keep all my iTunes receipts but that is a good idea to take screen shots...I hadn't thought of that. I am still plugging away and hoping another crash won't happen. My hubby has to work all weekend so it gives me a chance to catch back up lol.

I will let you all know what response I get.
    Thanks for all the support.
    I am already addicted to the game!!

6. Nannilou

Nannilou Member

Jun 14, 2012
    West Lancs
    #486 Nannilou, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    Here's a strange one!

I'm at lvl 37 and just received quest on Mystery Shore for '3 pearls and 5 star shells ' so I clicks on 'find' on the Shamen shops and set them going.
    Then on 'find' for the star shells (because I had no bath houses) and hey presto! Instant tick! That's strange :cool: thinks I, but sure enough instant quest completion - way to go, wish the darn diary pages in pilots camp was so easy!
    Really expensive (4000 every search) to find.

I meant sea stars not star shells - oops sorry.

7. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Another newbie

Hi there, I was reading you guys for a couple of weeks. Came here because I had troubles finding those parcels on island 3. I got two when I updated one of big houses I just built at that time, then spent last two weeks waiting for the remaining three parcels. Finally, I thought if first two appeared after I upgraded a building, maybe that would do the trick. So I built a hut - only takes one worker and a minute of time. Nothing happened, I upgraded it, nothing happened. Went away for a while, then came back and upgraded it to level three. Right away got a parcel! Upgraded to final level four and got another one! In three minutes when it produced money, the final parcel came with it.
    Thought I'd share since it was killing me too.

8. MeeR

MeeR Member

Jun 14, 2012
    As far as I remember, no hehe

9. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Oh wow, how lucky are you!
    I had to either build a bath house, or use gems to pay for the quest...I built one bathhouse but it took quiet a while before I got all 5 star fish, many times nothing.
    At least my men get to enjoy a nice hot tub now :D

Totally agree regarding the pilots camp search being both time consuming and expensive......again, another long drawn out search especially for the final diary pages.....I actually had a break from searching for a bit cos it was chewing up so much food and they kept coming up empty handed.

After completing a few more quests, I then went back to the search, still took a while but eventually all were found. Good luck

10. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    Thank you sooooo much!

11. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    #491 GemSpring, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'm gonna have to shift things around a bit to fit a hut (island 3 is VERY crowded). I hope that works for me too...
    Edit: that totally worked! After waiting FOREVER for the last parcel, one minute, little hut built, and pow: parcel!
    Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you!

12. Nannilou

Nannilou Member

Jun 14, 2012
    West Lancs
    Just a little reminder to all. ;)

Don't forget to do a daily 'X-ray' scan of all islands to find those hidden chests that pop up occasionally. With so many buildings around now it's not always easy to see them clearly.

13. betelnutt

betelnutt New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    When do I get a sandpit?

I've been on Mystery Shore for a while and have repaired the Stone Guardian, checked out the UFO etc but I can't get to the quest for a sandpit. I am now on a quest to build Villas. Am I missing something?
    Thanks,

14. Staced

Staced New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Columns

Hello all, this is my first post. But I a loving the game too.

I am currently on level 38, and am wondering if anyone can tell me how to get the columns from island 3 to island 1?

Thanks for the help. Oh also, thanks for the tip on getting the rest of the packages!

15. Bobmason1

Bobmason1 New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Hi All,

Just made it to level 40!

Now if I could only get the last box from the lumber mill I think I'd be ready to go to Island 4. I am overloaded with lumber on all 3 islands, so if I don't find the 4th box soon I don't know what I'll do. :D

Really enjoying this game and this forum!

16. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    You can send extra stuff to another island and it will be stored in your "backpack"/inventory.

17. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    It's a long time ago for me and i can't remember ... I'm sure it will come in time ... I have never been stuck by completing tasks ... Even when I have jumped the gun ;o)

18. Bobmason1

Bobmason1 New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Thanks!

I made it to the 4th island. :D

19. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Welcome Staced....sorry bit confused by columns?
    I only know the stone columns (decorations) and they can't be transported.

20. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Maybe the quest hasn't come up yet is all?
    Trying to remember now.....but pretty sure you couldn't build any sand pits until you completed a quest to find some shovels from your mines (arrow points to which ones) and a wheelbarrow or two from lumber mills???

Just keep completing the tasks that you already have and hopefully it will come up.....I know it seemed to take forever to finally be able to get access to Island 4...felt like always one more quest to do.;)