The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    The help section in the game says current level cap is 100, and I am 63.

2. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Well I got the last bath pouf this afternoon and have now started building my bath house. :)

I've also started taking screen shots of the quests I have, at the moment they are:

Island #1 (Island of the Ancients)

Perform a ritual at the Idol
    Coral Mansion - Build a coral mansion, then upgrade it to level 2
    Team Game - Build a volleyball court, then order a quick deal
    Deliver 200 corals to the warehouse.

Island #2 (Marble Fiord)

Deliver 200 corals

Island #3 (Mystery Shore)

Accumulate 300 corals
    Build entertainment and sports facilities - build a theatre, then build a volleyball court

Island #4 (Ancestors Atoll

Find items (Big Bath House) find 5 shower poufs in the cave, and find 3 aromatic candles in the outsiders bathyscape (Completed about an hour ago!)
    Upgrade the lighthouse and check that it works - this one has 4 steps, do each upgrade and order the deal as it requests.
    Build the big bath house

Logically, before you can build the lighthouse you have to find items - it was hammers in the stone processing mill and something else I've forgotten.

I've also completed a quest on AA that needed pumpkins from patches - I've put the patches in storage now, just in case I need them again.

The only quests I can do at the moment are the ones on AA, becuase I don't have coral yet. Can anyone tell me how many more quests til I get the coral quests?? I'm hoping it'll be soon...

3. Greenie44

Greenie44 New Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Thanks for the quick reply, Vasia. That statue is up at the top, but when I click on it, Aurora tells me I don't know how to use it yet.

I have not upgraded to the latest version yet, as I wanted to complete all the quests in the old version first, and I still have a couple on the fourth island. Does that make a difference in this part?

Thanks again.

4. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Oh, no, no, I am talking about one with blue ball next to the fog. The one up top is an alien statue, you will need it way later. I guess since you don't have the latest update it doesn't show? So it looks like it's finally time to update :) good luck!

5. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Question on the tax collection building.. Does it harvest/collect for you for the allotted time or do you still have to collect/harvest as well? Tried to test it out but I wasn't able to figure it out.

6. Aleta76

Aleta76 New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Quest for coral is FINALLY solved!

After a month of what seemed to have been a 1000 quests, I got his quest to build a police precincts( just after building the lighthouse). Well, I let that quest for the precinct sit there FOREVER until I finally built it and what did I get after it was done? The quest to build a Coral Production facility...YAY! Of course, in typical Tribez style, you have to finish the quest for tools that comes up with it, but once that's done, you can start building the CPF. I' m almost done with it as of right now :) good luck with the patience as it tested mine for the first time in this game!

7. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Well some of you old timers have jumped way ahead of me ... Although I did have a very nice holiday :)

I'm only on level 50 and am just getting my first glass out of production. I have all the red cubes and waiting for four blue cubes still! I also need 3 mushrooms ...I have been stuck on 7 for nearly a week :eek:

8. TribezMan

TribezMan New Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Retired
    Ruther Glen, VA
    For Meer: You get the three corals from the hotel. I have had a few quest where it tells you one place but you really have to look somewhere else. I have also had it tell me to harvest pumpkins from the corn field?!? or complete a long task when it really wants a lengthy task.

9. Kittycat

Kittycat Member

May 5, 2012
    England
    Oh I'm furious. My game has just reset itself to level 8..... I was on level 48 I think and had spent good money ( and time) on this game over the past few months. Is there anything I can do? Thank you.

10. genthem

genthem Member

Aug 20, 2012
    some hints (hopefully)

Hi Folks,

I'm on level 52 and this is my first time posting. I have come to these message boards a few times when I was stuck and it has helped. I would like to pass along some helpful hints as well.

1. Anytime you build a house you add more villagers (workers) but the amount of villagers can not exceed your amount of happiness. So, if you have 36 villagers and your happiness is at 36 you need to first build items to increase happiness which will then unlock houses. Sometimes when you build a house it has capacity to add 3 more villagers, however, if your happiness is only 1 higher you can still build the house but villagers will only increase by 1. That is why sometimes it seems like you keep increasing happiness but houses aren't being unlocked.

2. I play the game every day and yet it took me close to two months to finally get the Coral Mining Facility. Islands 1, 2, and 3 were all in need of coral to complete quests. On Island 4 (Atoll) I had to first find items to build the Lighthouse then find items to build The Big Bathhouse then finally the quest to find items to build Coral Mining Facilities. I used the zeppelins to ship Cut Marble and food to Island 4 to quickly build up 7 Coral Mines.

3. Upon sending Coral (by zeppelin) to Island 1 and was then able to "perform the ritual and the idol" which was the idol with the blue orb near the foggy area by the rainbow. Once I completed the ritual that final territory unlocked. I should be able to buy it tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

11. Mnk

Mnk New Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for quite a while now, but just joined today. It is very helpful and I hope I can provide some tips some day.

Hi dlStar,

I'm interested to know the state of your island 4 to get the last shower pouf. I'm stuck not being able to get it, and don't know what else to do.

All my other islands are waiting on corals to continue quests. My level is 50, happiness on the first three island above 60. The fourth island has a happiness of 54.

I built the light house already and upgraded it to the maximum. All the houses are built and at level 4. I also have one of each building type at least. Any advice?

Thanks!

12. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Hello, I think 7 coral mines is a bit overkill. I got 4, and I got coral coming out of my noise. I do however use the 6hrs production for that 10 extra coral. Anyway, this game is played to your pleasure, no right or wrong, however, keep in mind, you only have limited space in atol for house, happiness buildings, and business building. Anyway, I just want other to know that 4 is enough, you don't really need to go hardcore and build 7 :/

13. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I second that. I have only four coral mines and it is plenty.

Btw, I am joining the ones who are on Murlod island. I got there yesterday night, but didn't move far since I need to earn more money first. Meanwhile I am shipping lumber, stone etc to the island.

14. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I think it's just random - I haven't built all the houses and I haven't upgraded them all to level 4 yet. I'm now in the stage of upgrading my bathhouse and ordering the deals required for the quests. I've finished all the lighthouse quests now, but I was still upgrading it when I got the last bath pouf.

15. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Just ordered the standard deal in the bathhouse and straight away got the quest to build the police precinct!

16. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    You need heaps of food, my Zeppelins are working overtime shipping stuff, so I have a decent supply now but food is what Im going through so fast.
    Have so far unlocked three territories....so many quests to fill and not enough room yet but I'm getting there slowly....more storage warehouses are a must too

17. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Thank you. Yes, I remember to send there food too and I just built a warehouse. Space is very limited, so I am moving buildings around trying to get everything in. Yeah, good luck with that :D

18. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    Hello, hope you guys enjoy the new island as much as I did. Yes, food is a much needed resource, and if you can refer back to some of my old post, you can estimate and plan how much food you need. On the first night of opening up the island, I got all 12zep carry all different resource to the new island. Idk if you already use this trick that I do, but I try to keep all zep free, so that in 15mins, I can transfer 30food x12 to the new island. And get the food much quicker that way. Obviously, I do all the long transferring when I'm sleeping or busy. But the option of gather enough food for a building in less than 1hrs is very helpful.

Currently, I got no quest left to do, finding the motivation to play the game is dying again, a case of every waiting for new update period lol. But I'm trying to see if I'm capped at 65, cos I think In the past, we have been capped at 45, 55? Anyhoo, if cap, means more update as someone said game cap at 100. But if not, then I'm fearing for the worst. Also, ATM, the storyline seem complete, which make the outlook seem dull :(

19. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Hi, I still have quests at Murlod's. 2 weeks looking for 10 Recruit badges at marble processing mill, only found 6, and the 2 horns in houses, none was found :( any tip for this quest?

20. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    Hi there, that quest does take a while for me. I only finished it like 3 days ago the most. It isn't a major quest line, so you can take it at ease. The horn is from the red big house only. So concentrate on them lol. It will come, also the upgrade timer for the house is almost the same as the collecting time. So upgrading it will help, too, I think :confused:

But yea, dw too much about that quest line :p