The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Newra

Newra Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Hello! I've been playing for about a month and am currently so frustrated with the game. I love it but can't deal with some of the glitches I've had. I was up to level 47 then one day opened the game and it was back to the tutorial :( support said there was nothing they could do. I decided to start over. Then I got stuck on a quest that I hadn't before and searched the plane at least 150 times with no result. I was up to level 27 and had a lot of building on marble island. Just now I opened the game and it's back to level 3!! My stuff on ancient island is still there but marble island is gone like I'd never done the quest to get there. All my current quests are still there so if I keep playing I'd probably never get to marble island because that quest has already been passed! Seriously awful! I know it's just a game but I needed to vent to other players who might know how frustrating it is to lose something you put so much effort into. Not sure what to do next. I guess I should just give up.

2. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Awww, it's really sad hearing cases like yours. There are a few experiences the same problem, but I'm always wondering would restored a backup of your device help savage the situation at all? No one really mention about the backup

3. Newra

Newra Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Thanks for your sympathy! I wonder why it's happening to me and not everyone? Maybe because I'm playing on an older iPhone (3GS)? Backup would help this situation. My computer died so I no longer sync my iPhone to anything and I don't have icloud. I wish the program had some sort of backup mechanism..

4. genthem

genthem Member

Aug 20, 2012
    I forget which quest specifically eventually opens the sandpits. I think it involved finding some picks. My advice is to keep working on any quest that is available to you. Eventually the quest you need will become available to you. I can tell you for sure that this game requires a lot of patience but if you stay persistent you will get to your next goal.

5. genthem

genthem Member

Aug 20, 2012

I make a point to plug my iPad into the computer every day to backup my data in iTunes. I don't know if this would help in your situation. I once lost two weeks of data because I had to restore my iPad but at least it was only two weeks worth because I had backed up the game on iTunes.

6. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Originally Posted by Stoner:
    Is anyone having a problem with how long it takes to open a Sand Pit. The only clue is that a quest must be completed but doesn't give you any more help. Can some one please give me some pointers to help me out? I've been playing for about a month each day and keep trying out the sand pit on Island 3 but am told I must complete a Quest? can't do anything with marble because I need the and to make the marble??!!

Keep working the "find" quests and you'll get the items for the sand pit. Just takes a bit

7. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    You'll get the needed items. Drop rate is sucky at best.

8. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Oh I get it. I've had the workers wave at me before but never notice I could pick them up. Works great on my other islands but nope. I can pick them up and move them on the dead island but when I release they go right back to the cluster.

9. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Awww, and here I thought the dev put that feature in to help cases like yours :(

10. hellosweetie

hellosweetie New Member

Sep 18, 2012
    Hello everyone!

I'm loving the game so far but I think I've got stuck.

I have wood, stone and lumbar, but desire buying new land and doing quests, I still don't have cut stone. I don't even have the hammer quest available to me yet.

I'm stuck now as I can't rebuild the monument, cottages or sail on the raft. Just waiting for my cut stone!!

How do I get the hammer quest available to me?

My current quests are either impossible due to needing cut stone or are making slow progress because I need to get some extra gold and buy more land.

Thanks!

11. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Drop Rate

It seems to me that the drop rate is now so low that the game is more tedious than fun.

12. KookiWooki

KookiWooki Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    I downloaded this game and really enjoyed it for a while but the wait times were far to long and I eventually got bored of it.

13. heathercd

heathercd New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    New to the forum.

Hi everyone ! I'm new to this forum. The one I was on wasn't any help cause they'd never reply to me. But I'm on level 25 and I need to build the Trading Post, but I can't get the calculator outta the plane. I've tried a lot, but I never get nothing. Is there any way I could get it without buying it ?

14. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi there and welcome :)
    Unfortunately, these are your only two options....many of us can relate to what you're experiencing, I am currently stuck trying to get goodies that I have now been constantly working on for more than two weeks....drop rate is just ridiculous and it's stopping me from progressing on Murlod Island.

On three or four occasssions, I have got so fed up with searching for some of this stuff (some searches are very expensive food wise) and ended up using some gems due to frustration, but I am determined to keep searching this time.
    Good luck with whatever decision you make ;)

15. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you, you're definitely not the first on here that's had this issue.....I restarted the app myself from scratch cos my wrecked plane dissappeared and I needed stuff from it....haven't heard this happening to anyone else but me.

Game support really are pathetic to respond they can't do anything about it.....
    This issue has been brought to their attention ages ago, so yes they can definitely do something about it...like FIX IT ALREADY!

I would have said to restore from your last back up, but if you're not backing up anything due to the reasons you've given....:eek: you're pretty well optioned out.....I know how I would feel if this happened to me after all that hard work....if I had this happen again I would delete the app in disgust....I had already decided not to purchase any more gems due to the many glitches with this app and the very poor support.

I really can empathize with you...if you have purchased anything and decide not to continue (hope you keep your receipts) I would suggest emailing Apple about this and ask for a refund? Wishing you all the best with your decision :(

16. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1076 girlpower, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    + 1. They were bad enough before, now they're just ridiculous :mad:
    Have you noticed via GC achievements, they still haven't fixed the glitch that doesn't reward you for visiting the marble Fiord or....the third Island (gone blank)...also I am on 99% for cutting down (think its 3000 trees)
    but since last update...no trees etc are regrowing to chop down anymore?

17. Newra

Newra Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I recently wrote them with the same problem on the same quest. I couldn't get the calculator, I tried obsessively at least 10 x a day for a week and never got it. Finally my game crashed and the next time I opened it had reverted to level 3! I asked support if it was a glitch. They said no it was just a matter of bad luck :(

18. Newra

Newra Member

Sep 17, 2012
    So I'm definitely fed up as I wrote earlier and since my computer died I can't back up the game often to make it worthwhile to play it. Bummer because I do like this game. Does anyone have suggestions of other games they like?

19. Newra

Newra Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Agreed, turns into a chore

20. gby1978

gby1978 New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Am I scr*wed?

Please advise me!

Im on level 49 ish. I've got to the point where I can do nothing without coral, pretty much on all islands. On the 4th island, I have received the quest to find things (for the architect, I believe). I'm told I need to retrieve a book from the bathscaphe thingy. However when I click on said bloody bathyscaphe thingy, the bimbo in the bottom left hand corner tells me that "you dont know how to use this" or" this isnt available" or something along those lines. I've done the cave retrieval part and am waiting patiently for the cut stone item to drop - but am alarmed that the bathyscaphe seems inaccessible. I have one other quest outstanding on this island and that's to get the fruit for the other shamen/islander bloke but it seems that's just a money grind to buy surrounding territory - or it related to the coral?

So, am I scr*wed?