The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    #1121 Margaretis, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    Something went wrong... I put several Fortress houses in the backpack in order to built Tower houses, when I tried to recolocate the Fortresses they were all messed up and now I have 5 Fortress houses on the Mystery shore (instead the limit of 3) and 1 on the Marble Fiord and unable to change this, but I can build 2 more FOrtress houses on the Marble Fiord.

2. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    It's fourth island mining option only. You have 5 or 8 quests to do before you can build the mine. Remember to stack everything tightly as the islands are super small

3. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Anyone know if game is down or under maintenance ?

4. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    I'm just on the 1st island and the drop rates are very low. I can sense a very tough road ahead of me on the succeeding islands

5. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Hi. I just launched the game after I read your post and I got into the game.

6. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    Hey everyone, I desperately need your help and advice. Treated myself to a brand new iPad yesterday but gutted to see that when I loaded the Tribez app it's a completely new game. Does anyone know if you can transfer a saved game from one iPad to another��

7. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    #1127 Fosferus, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    Dang! All I get still is black screen and it doesn't start... I pray I haven't gotten bit by that wipe your game bug.. Game finally launched shew

8. vikvapour

vikvapour New Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Hi, this is the first time I'm writing on any forum as I am getting incredibly frustrated as I any seem to get to Mystery Shore. I have searched the cave as instructed but no access to mystery Shore granted. All of the quests now seem to require cut marble which I can't make without sand which I cannot get as I can't build sand out as I am not able to get to Mystery Shore. See my frustration!?!

Can anyone help?

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Did you search the right cave? There are two caves on Marble Shores, the original one right at the top and another one in the bottom right hand corner. Let us know :)

10. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Hello, I mentioned before about this bug. The way to avoid getting stuck in this bug is to always leave 1 building of that type on your island. Because what happen is if you put that 1 building in the inventory, then you take it immediately back out, it will let you put other building of the same type from other island. So don't panic, just rebuild 1 house if you put all 3 in the inventory.

Keep in mind that first house that you put in n take out, will make other the same (so lvl 4 house produce lvl 4, n lvl 1 produce lvl 1 disregarding the actual lvl of the building)

11. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    U name your iPad, then just back up. The comp will have 3 of the same name if you have 3 iPad, which just make it confusing to know which is which, once you name your iPad, it will be easier for you to backup

12. violeteyes

violeteyes New Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Am I close to getting the sand pit quest

I am on the third island, and I can't go any further with upgrading my idle, do not have any cut marble. I am in the process of building 5 trading posts, and 3 shaman shops, and a theater. Am I close to getting to build a sand pit yet?

13. vikvapour

vikvapour New Member

Sep 27, 2012
    I explored the one on the bottom right. Now when I touch it nothing happens. The other one I am continuing to search for thermos flasks which is taking ages by te way.

14. Dogboy23

Dogboy23 New Member

Sep 28, 2012
    4th island Ancestors Atoll

Help.
    I have opened up all bridges and I have cut down all the trees but still can't finish the "Collect 5 fruit from Trees". I don't have any trees left on the island at all and none have grown back in days.
    Also have Bathyscaphe quest open but can't use Bathyscaphe yet.
    Also all buildings have been completed to max.
    Help please. Think this is a bug, but not sure.
    Thanks

15. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    The only way to transfer your tribez game is to formatting your new iPad to your old iPad, as in it think itself your old iPad. Hope that help

16. Westcoast1

Westcoast1 New Member

Sep 28, 2012
    I have been trying to get the exotic fruit on 1st island so I can upgrade the main building to level 8, I only need 2 more fruit and I keep picking the darn things and the exotic fruit hasn't appeared. What am I doing wrong? I have a whole village on the 2nd island...... Feel like everything is taking forever.Cant upgrade Stonehenge until I do.

17. wicky

wicky New Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Help...

Hi
    i've been playing tribez for some time, now I have a really big problem..
    On the first island, I have got lots of requests to do, but most of them can not done without the cut stone, like, build a cottage, build a tax building etc. However, it just DON'T let me build the stone processing mill. Every time I click on it it shows" need to complete the quest, find 5 hammers in the quarry or take them from enemies, this quest isn't available to you yet.":eek: I just wondering when does this quest will show up...
    Anyone has the same problem? Do I have to expand all the land on the island until this request show? To expand lands is tooo expensive...:mad:

18. wicky

wicky New Member

Sep 29, 2012
    maybe you can try to complete other quests, like build a marble pit etc, seem like the path won't open until you complete all the quests.
    Hope it helps:)

19. vikvapour

vikvapour New Member

Sep 27, 2012
    I reached the Mystery Shore at last!!! Just needed to find those darn thermos flasks

20. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Warehouse Space

I have 4 islands up and running now but I can't do any more quest on islands 1-3 until I get coral. I am stuck on island 4 trying to get the fruit from the trees and I cannot get to any more trees until I expand. So right now I am working on get more money so I can expand and filling my warehouses on all islands.

I have 3500 capacity in my warehouses on all 4 islands. Is this enough or should I build more warehouses and upgrade them ? Any advice would be appreciated.