The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. piedie1001

piedie1001 New Member

Oct 24, 2012
    stuck on first island !! HELP

Can someone please help out?
    I am stuck on the Island of the ancients (1st).
    I have several Q's dealing with the Trading post, but I can't build a Trading post!! Aurora tells me "you did not complete the quest: 'difficult conditions' this Q isn't available to you yet".
    Could it be that the required missing quest is somehow related to the "Find three treasures" quest? the problem with this Q is that I received it only when I had already bought all of the 'affordable' ajacent lands (<100k), so I would need to buy lands of 600k-1.5M in order to complete this small Q ...
    any tips?

2. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    update for tribe z

not given any date ::(

3. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Unless they messed up in last few updates, that we all noticed to be very sloppy, the game shouldn't require you to buy expensive lands in order to progress. Once you build more advanced buildings that make more money, then you can buy new territory. I would say if it takes you more than a week of very relaxed play (maybe once in the morning and once at night) to make the required amount of money, then you are not supposed to buy the land.

4. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I have a feeling there will be no more updates. I just helped the young professor, and then the old professor explained how by helping him I got to the island in the first place. At the end of the speech he said "Farewell" which I treat like "game over". Considering that before developers came up with an update every couple of weeks, and now it's been more than a month, I think they are done...

5. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I received an email stating that an update is coming from cust service, but never having dealt with this cust service I don't know how reliable this info is.

6. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    We'll see, I hope I am wrong, it's kind of boring now - I am still looking for that last 'shroom, but am done with everything else.
    And I again accidentally spent my crystals today, noticed it just now, so I don't even know what I got with them... Or even if it was me and not some glitch :)

7. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Vasia I did the same thing with my crystals
    Now I have a request for flowers on alto island in bushes. all it says is buy 12 crystals....Of course I missed the 3x buy. Does that come up again in my life time?

8. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    What? One of your quests is to buy crystals? I never had anything like that. Or no requests to buy stuff that is sold for crystals. I have expensive house on marble fjord, but I am not restoring it.

9. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Biding my Time

This has been a great forum for a great game! I have reached level 74, happiness 72 on all islands. I am nearing 100 million coins (anxious to see if it will post 9 digits). I have 18 coliseums on each island (4x18=72) so I can maximize income. And did this all without buying crystals.

I have no quests to complete and am patiently waiting for next update in hopes there is more to accomplish! (Unless anyone has guidance on what else I can be doing.)

10. Janet114

Janet114 Member

May 28, 2012
    I finally got the last bandage. Took a long time, and it's now been a month that I've been looking for the last mushroom. That's the last quest for me... All other are complete, all expansions are purchased, I've stocked up on copper, coral, and sand, and am just playing for that last mushroom and to hope that there's more to come. Am just collecting game coins for future hoped for expansions, it's been fun though,

11. KNova

KNova Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    This may have been brought up in the past. I forget what level I am, but I am trying to reach the third island. I just unlocked the marble processing plant and it wants sand which I assume comes from the next island. Well when on the map screen I try to click on that island and it says to unlock it through the cave on marble fiord. That's all well and good except, I have that expansion, I have cleared all the land, yet the quest to get to that cave remains. I hope that makes sense, there's the quest in marble fiord to get the second cave, in the lower right hand corner of the screen, as I said I bought that expansion and cleared all the land anywhere near it, I can even explore it, but the quest remains and I'm assuming that quest helps me reach the third island....

I hope my rambling makes sense!!! Can anyone shed any light on this issue for me?? Thank you in advance for your help!!

12. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    You have to find the calculator in the airplane (this is hard), and 5 statuetes in different places, only after complete this quest you'll be able to build the trading post, unless you want to spend some gems...

13. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    How much time did it take you to find all green mushrooms?

14. gigusha

gigusha New Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Gigusha

hallo,
    I have a problem can you help me? I bought all teritories in ancestor atoll, cut all trees but didn't find more than 4 fruit. I can't buy gems, because it not allowed from my country (Georgia). Please tell me have to find last fruit.

Thx in advance.

:(

15. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
    I don't remember exactly - but it took forever! I found the approach to this game is focus on making money (coins) and stock up on materials. The items needed for quests will come when they come and there ain't much you can do about it! Just enjoy the journey :)

16. KNova

KNova Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Is anyone else having trouble with their gamecenter? It won't load, nor will it connect to any games. I want to visit my friiiieeeennndddsss!!! :whine: :(

17. KNova

KNova Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012

Apologies!! I posted that in the wrong thread and can't for the life of me figure out how to delete it!

18. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    g, I had the same problem After a few letters back and forth to support they added crystals to my game so that I could get the last fruit. I thought that was pretty cool of them. Let them know your problem send them a screen shot and good luck

19. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    #1239 chibikawaiineko4u, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    Update!

I'm updating my Tribez game as we speak. App center said lots about a new alien island and items plus a couple halloween things..HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS :)

As a later note: After update installed my tribez will load to 100% and then close. This has happened a number of times now and wont open. How frustrating :( I'm sad i cant play now

20. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    I updated tribez but nothing happened, eveything is the same...