The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Dayna524

Dayna524 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Thanks for info.

2. jbenny39

jbenny39 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I agree upgrade took me to level 60 and now am not receiving any experience points...Hope they fix it soon.

3. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
  4. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    At least the plants are growing again. :D

5. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Alien island

Also - Don't buy all of the land at once. It's like twister central if you do.

PS - I wish I could just off the bonus update. I'd prefer to have the normal colours back.

6. genthem

genthem Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Halloween version?

Leave it to Insight Games to release a Halloween update a week after Halloween. I see the timer on it has it running for about two weeks. What were they thinking??

I have reached Alien Island and agree with previous poster that you should not open the treasure chests right away because you only have room for 500 in the warehouses. Strategy is basically the same though. Clear some trees and bushes, plant some vegetable fields, restore some buildings, etc etc. In the beginning stages of the island you can start supplying yourself with the zeppelins from the other islands. I have been stagnant for the past month waiting for an update so I had 6000 items of everything on every island and about 50mm in gold. Also broke down and spent 1.99 to buy some gems because items quit dropping for me. Mushrooms from the cave, I got the first 7 in the usual amount of time but then I kept trying for 3 weeks and no more mushrooms were being found. Had similar problems with bandages and horns on Murlord Island.

Good luck everyone.

7. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I got demoted too. Was level 72, now 60.

8. titani

titani Member

Oct 17, 2012
    haha, I can log on the game, I let my iphone wifi is on for a day, and maybe it downloaded some update :)

9. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Me too :(

10. Sandtoad

Sandtoad New Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Stuck

First I couldn't get any fruit after 2 - at least it didn't count, then I can't even search for the book in the bathyscaphe. Then I got the update with more fruit trees growing! Whenever I cut down the fruit/palm trees, it doesn't show up - still have 2 out of 5 fruit. Now I'm stuck on Level 60 & no XP is tallying! Hope help comes soon because I can't build/get coral. Very frustrating.

11. gonecellular

gonecellular New Member

Aug 6, 2012
    I keep getting an alert that I need to go thru a tutorial and I can't find where to do it? Also was bumped up to level 60 but not tallying xp anymore :(

12. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Did anybody figure out what to do with ghosts? I noticed they glow brighter for a moment, then go to the original brightness.
    I noticed that dinos don't scare them, but defense towers do.

13. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    Facebook Post on Update

This was Tribez's post on their facebook page;

"Major Update Coming Soon
    Next week, we will update the game and there will be a lot of good changes. And since you are our loyal playing audience your patience will undoubtedly be rewarded."

14. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    #1314 Fosferus, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    Update out for iPhone... Trying now will post if it fixes trouble for me

At least I saw the map, haven't checked on playing.. I can play again at least and so far it'd working

15. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Yes I've dropped tp level 60 too and I am not gaining any experience... It's stuck! First real bug I have encountered.

Still... Bat on!

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I'm backing up my phone right now so I can d/l and test it out.

17. StormUK

StormUK New Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Well the update worked for me so happy dayz , I can now continue on the atoll now the fruit trees have regrown ... moving forward :)

18. guygnome

guygnome Member

May 15, 2012
    Stuck

Hi, I am stuck on island 1 and 4. I am at level 65 and have managed to play the game without buying an gems. Has anyone completed the following three quests without using gems?

1. Get the last mushroom on island 1.
    2. Get the second horn from a house on Murlock Island
    3. Get the second bandage from the coliseum on Murlock Island

I can not proceed on Murlock Island and I have been trying these, twice a day for over 4 weeks and these last items do not drop.

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Low drop rate

Don't feel bad. I have been trying to get the last bandage so I can build a hospital for over 6 weeks. I have 11 coliseums and I try on a regular basis.

Once you get to the alien island you will need a ton of food. Start shipping supplies as soon as you can

20. guygnome

guygnome Member

May 15, 2012
    No drop rate

I know others "Feel my pain", but I am looking for someone to tell me it is possible without gems, or if it is a lost cause:mad: