The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Gems

Yes it is. It just takes ages.

2. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I am looking for the last mushroom for probably two or three months already, so idk about that, but I was able to get everything else without using gems. I wrote before that to get a bandage from a coliseum you actually need to build and upgrade a coliseum. Ordering deals will not give you anything. I have five coliseums on Murlod island total. I was on level 72 before last update... Now we are all 60 :)

3. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Successful Update; Sort of

Hooray able to play again on the main account on the phone. This last update fixed both of the things I was having issue with before. Not being able to play since halloween update and the shaman bug on ancestors atoll.
    Like everyone else I appear to be stuck back to level 60 and not gaining experience points as things happen.
    Unlike some others, I have had no problem with mushrooms, unless I'm not to that quest yet, then I don't know; But I've had no problems with quests on other islands.

4. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Green mushrooms from the cave on first island, 10 of them! You got them all?

5. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Bandages

I already have 11 coliseums all fully upgraded. You think I will have better luck tearing them down and rebuilding them?

6. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I had to buy the mushrooms and the bandages ... I think I'm gonna have to buy the Halloween stuff too cos ghosts take ages to appear and don't drop anything! Even when they have a bright green glow round them

7. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Island 1 quests

Buy land near waterfalls
    Build 2 coral mansions and upgrade 3 coral mansions to level 4
    Upgrade 2 Volleyball Courts to Level 3, Order 3 Lengthy Deals
    Gather Materials for Carnival Costumes: 5Wonderbird Feathers in berry bushes and 3 Golden Fish Scales Dino Lair

I don't remember mushrooms, so it's possible I haven't unlocked the quest yet, but otherwise, it wasn't an issue for me.

8. shaver

shaver Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I'm getting extra Sorceror's Dolls, but still missing one bucket of sweets. I presume I should just keep slaughtering ghosts and hope the clock doesn't run out on me?

9. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    I have a quest on Alien Shore to search the UFO and search the Alien Bunker. I have searched the Alien Bunker and completed that half of the quest, but I can't seem to finish the other half. There is no "find" button on the search the UFO quest, and I have tried searching the UFO on Mystery Shore several times with no results. Am I missing something?

10. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    The same for me!
    I don't know where is this UFO!

11. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    I thought I read in earlier postings that a few people kept building coliseums to get the bandaids, they don't drop during regular use.

12. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Ufo

13. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Bandages

I am tearing down coliseums now and rebuilding to see if they show up.

14. shaver

shaver Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I just sent 200ish marble from Fiord to Ancients, and it disappeared! :-(

I put it on two Zeppelins, and the time hasn't expired, but the Zepps are back at Fiord and the marble isn't in either warehouse (and neither of the two relevant quests have triggered). I sent a ticket, but given their slow response even when IAP errors are involved, I was hoping someone here might have a hint...

15. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Is it day again for everybody else? Does it mean no ghosts will be showing up anymore?

16. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    #1336 Margaretis, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012

17. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Other Problem since last update

I've also noticed another problem that I didn't pay attention to at first; The phone keeps sending the update messages saying that the spirits have prophesied and such, but the point is about the tutorial. it doesn't seem to think I've finished the tutorial which makes me think that somewhere in the programming is a level cap in from the tutorial section; just a theory, but I think the level cap issue and the tutorial thing are linked. Is this the same for everyone else or am I just making up stuff?

18. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    UFO Fog

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Bandages

Thanks to the person/people that told me that only upgrading coliseums dropped bandages. After tearing now and upgrading 3 or 4 of them I finally got the last bandage.

20. Margaretis

May 27, 2012