The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Have you built a mushroom house yet? I did and mine's invisible!! I know it's there because you can see the outline on the ground when you use the edit function, but you just can't see it!!! I tried rebooting my iPad but no luck with that. Anyone else had this problem? :mad:

2. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Built the first mushroom house and it shows up fine. Population increased.
    I liked it so much that I'm building two more.

Used all my transports to start shipping supplies to the cave.

First few missions are removing stuff, gathering stuff, building a few signs etc then building and upgrading two cozy houses. I decided it would be best to increase my warehouses while building the two houses.

3. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    I'm sure I remember something about an octopus. Has anyone seen it and where?

4. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    The Octopus is on the first Island.

5. Mo0

Mo0 New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Hello all. I looked around the thread and couldn't find anything about this, but does the length of time you use a building for affect the drop rate? My thought was that doing the long deals would up the chance since its taking longer, but I have no way of knowing if its true. Does anyone know?

6. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    Thanks, but how do you get it? Is it triggered by completing another task?

7. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    There have been debates on this earlier and there wasn't a consensus on long vs short being better. The drop rate is so low that it doesn't seem to matter. Then you get to the last item you need and drops become non existent until you use crystals. I have not had a drop of wax for my last 150 harvests

8. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Anyone get the carnival float with the update? I have it built and was collecting items for upgrading (5 levels in 15 days is laughable with the drop rate). But just logged in and float is there but quest is gone as well as everything I had collected. Something that supposed to start later this month maybe?

9. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I've wondered about that, too. However, it doesn't seem to be the case, at least with trying to get wax from the food. I have 9 out of 10, and I've been using the 3 minute deal. I also have 7 out of 8 chains from the 15 minute deal making rocks. <shrug> Like a previous poster mentioned, the drop rate for the last item is so low that it hardly seems to matter. I can't afford to buy any crystals right now, so I'll just keep trying.

10. Cordless monkey

Nov 3, 2012
    Piedmont Island

Nothing exciting on this island to get your hopes up. Bought all land. Cleared all roads, rocks, gold, chests, boulders, trees, bushes, branches and what looks like tumble weed and it is your basic start again building houses scenario. There are some train tracks, but will wait and see if this leads to anything, or is just scenery.

Just zeppelin over copious amounts of everything from all islands and you are laughing!

Agree with previous comments about carnival task. Drop rate slows right down. Probably limited to a certain number of drop per day, so people like me do not complete it too quickly! :D

11. redangel69

redangel69 New Member

Feb 11, 2013
    did you get to the second cave on the 2 island

12. redangel69

redangel69 New Member

Feb 11, 2013
    samsung galaxy note 10.1

been playing for a few months now at 3rd island level 38. i finally got the sand pit. im trying to figure out how to move the Gazebo from inside the wall area but i can move anything from there cant even get to the trees in that area. has anyone been able to get around that. this game is so much fun to play i cant wait til i get to the 4th island.

13. crackalack

crackalack New Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Having the same issue with the wax (as well as the fruit from fruit trees on AncIsland). Has anyone actually completed the wax piece of the quest organically? I've been stuck at 8/10 for days and I'm wondering if it's not because the prompt is actually to "find 8 lumps of wax on the fields"... Or is that just a typo and I'm a victim of the slow drop rate?

14. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Light bulbs

I have had 2 lightbulbs for last month,other 3 are not dropping Not had upgrade either so going to facebook to see if I can manually upgrade Still showing Xmas in Feb Also wasted last 8 gems when I was clicking to get poor little man out of whirlwind accidently clicked speed up building.How long do those whirl winds come for .If it is until I can repair the lab,still need 1 mill 200,000 coins:rolleyes:

15. Cordless monkey

Nov 3, 2012
    I completed it without using gems. Does take a long time.

16. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    It took 250 harvests to get wax #8 then only 10 to get 9. But now waiting for the last one to drop. My timer for the carnival seems to keep resetting to 336 hours also. I just need garland now for the first upgrade

17. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    #1697 Black Gryphon, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    Coffee plant

Never mind -- I found them. They look like the other food-bearing bushes. Got a drum from one of them just now. (Speaking of the carnival float...where or what is the coffee tree? Does anyone out there know?)

18. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Same thing happened to me. Had all but one drum for the upgrade and then it just vanished. Very frustrating.

19. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I just finished mine at lunch. It took 300 harvests to get the last 3 with #8 being stubborn.

20. stu_mac

stu_mac Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Finally got the last piece of wax, but haven't had a silver chain drop in 4 days and still need 3 more.
    I used 3 minute deals to get all the wax.