The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Abercrombie1986

Abercrombie1986 New Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Anyone finding any of the items for the carnival platform? I haven't had anything drop in 2 days.

2. Scotlandpaddy

Scotlandpaddy Member

Feb 13, 2013
    alien shore

I am stuck on alien shore. My 2 quests are to examine the ufo and clear the last crop circle but that area is covered in fog and I cant clear it yet. I have been stuck like this for over 2 weeks. On Murlord island I have been looking for bandages in the coliseum for weeks. Has anyone any ideas how to move things along.

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I managed to do the first upgrade and I'm 6 items away from the next.

4. crackalack

crackalack New Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Likewise. Drop rate is slow, but (to me anyway) much better than for the wax/chains.

5. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    The bandages are a pain. They only drop when you are building or improving the coliseum.

6. DarkDragonPrince

DarkDragonPrince New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    The carnival quest isn't bad at all! Just build as many Trading Posts as you can. I've got 25 of 'em cranking out more pieces every half hour. 2 upgrades done, halfway to #3!

Anyone have any impressions of the Wedding Arc? Is it actually worth anything?

7. CasaRoss

CasaRoss New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Hi
    I am up to 22 mill and still going

8. BabsTheBuilder

Feb 14, 2013
    #1708 BabsTheBuilder, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    Timer resetting?

Hi all - long time lurker here:rolleyes:

Does anyone else's counter for the carnival platform keep resetting? Mine still says 14 days ( in hours)

Haven't found all the chains yet - perhaps this is why?

The drop rate for the carnival stuff(drums etc) is quite good so far, but as I say haven't updated the platform as still looking for chains ( just got last wax)

Only level 53 so a beginner compared to most of you!

Edit: Duh - chains have nothing to do with Carnival do they? - sorry quests popped up at same time so thought they were connected .

9. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Update at last

After complaining to game insight I finally got my game updater,with the new island and carnival quests. I had to manually update it myself 5 times + the main island is bigger ,next bit costing 4 mill to unvail, I have 3 but using that so I can get the land on mystery island where lab is + hopefully stop the whirlwinds I have wasted 1000s of coins getting out my men trapped in them. Hopefully soon I will also get my last few items to build lighthouse + bathhouse,been stuck on that quest 5 week. I am also hoping update means I can safely transport goods. Still nervous about that:D

10. stu_mac

stu_mac Member

Dec 16, 2012
    How long has it been taking folks to get the tablet to drop in the old cave to get to the new island? Been repeating this now for about a week and nothing, so still forking out 40,000 gold every time. Alsomwaiting for the last chain to drop after finally getting my last wax to drop. The game is really getting beyond tedious now. The valentines quest is another that without paying, or sitting repeating every hour everyday there is no way to complete it. Come on game developers give it a rest, I'm still not going to buy your overpriced gems! Maybe when I hit the next level (80) that will be the point to finally say, enough is enough, time so start tapping another game.

11. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    I have just 2 gems so IF am not over whelmed by offer to get wedding arc for 30 gems. Already spent to much on this game. If IT had gems would use them to buy light bulbs,stuff for bath house .Nothing dropped in those quests for 4 days. Got lots of dino eggs.Until I can build light + bath house can do nothing on fforde except collect coins.Been stuck there 5 week + counting .Got valentine quests today 15 This happened with Xmas tree quests,got day after boxing day

12. Scotlandpaddy

Scotlandpaddy Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Thanks for that. I already have 6 fully upgraded I guess I keep building more Coliseums but I am using up too much space on them.

I refuse to buy crystals at those prices. Does anyone know if your drop rate improves after you have actually spent money on the game or does it get worse because they want you to use your crystals.

13. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    Only one person actually responded to this, so I will add that my Mushroom Houses are invisible only on Marble Fiord. I have three Mushroom Houses built on every island except the new island. The three on Marble Fiord are all invisible. When I began construction, they were invisible. After construction, and with each upgrade, they have remained invisible. They generate income, and I was able to upgrade them, but they are invisible.

On an unrelated note, I just noticed a few days ago that my trophy accrual numbers for wood, stone, lumber, and cut stone are all stuck. I have the level 4 trophy for each one, but any of those 4 things I harvest don't count toward the amount I need for level 5 of the trophy. Has anyone else had this problem?

14. Scotlandpaddy

Scotlandpaddy Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Hi my mushroom houses on marble Fiord are also invisible . I haven't tried upgrading them yet - struggling to keep up with coral and paint.
    I also am stuck on level 4 trophy for resources and they are a long way short of level 5.

Anyone any ideas for clearing the last cloud on alien shore could I have missed something?

15. Adas2114

Adas2114 New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Look along the pipes

16. distirbed1

distirbed1 New Member

Feb 16, 2013
    #1716 distirbed1, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013

Mushroom houses on marble fiord invisible for me too. Not sure about the stuck resources, but will check before the next drop. Still waiting on last 2 wax pieces from fields...

17. distirbed1

distirbed1 New Member

Feb 16, 2013
    And yes, trophy resource count stuck also...

18. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    light house

I finally got enough coins to buy the land where the lab is,but guess what IT need 300 coral to restore it. Am building bath house now, been looking for light bulbs for 5 week, got 3 When IT have finished bath house,will last 2 drop. Also doing quests for carnival,wax + chain,plus valentine but think that quest came to late 15 Nothing dropping there. Will not do wedding quest .No gems refuse to buy more. Most of quests need coral,but coral mine not available yet. So stuck there:mad:

19. Scotlandpaddy

Scotlandpaddy Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Thank you so much. I thought I had tried everywhere but somehow I missed that.
    Got that cloud lifted and got to the new island on the same day. Must be my lucky one. If only I could get that last bandage.

20. Dellydaisy

Dellydaisy New Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Hiya guys... Just discovered this forum when googling for help! I wish I,d have seen this sooner!
    Anyway I'm really sorry if this has been answered before but I can't see answer...
    How do you send food to the fjords using your zeppelin ?

Cheers x