iPad The World Ends with You: Solo Remix (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by chaos_envoys, Aug 26, 2012.

1. nolegirl

nolegirl Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Got it!! Thanks so much for your help :)

2. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Assuming the superboss is
    Mr. Hanekoma
    , I can access him wihout resorting to mingle.

3. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    May I know how do you do that?

4. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Does everyone have to look up the Reaper Review answers online, or is it just me? I've been able to answer like two of them, the rest I've had no idea!

5. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    #865 TicTac, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    Which part are you stuck at?

I looked up every single one :)

6. chexk03

chexk03 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    #866 chexk03, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    In Solo Remix, the partner can damage any enemy type regardless of its resistance. Just set the difficulty to easy, and let the partner to deal damage (preferably Beat) while you just halt the enemy movement with knock-back or launch or multiple-hit pins. Build up your partner's attack with threads/food items is the key.

7. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I pretty much played the whole tower on easy... the red frogs are impossible to kill without using Beat. There's no benefit to play it on anything other than easy because the pigs drop the same item regardless of difficulty.

I would certainly like to know if anyone has a good strategy against the red frogs.

8. chexk03

chexk03 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    #868 chexk03, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    The cross combo also ignores enemy resistance, which means when Beat hit the frog once, the very next attack Neku connect will do regular damage to red frog even it's not a close-range attack. So just use any pin that does constant AOE damage (i find "blue blood burns blue" a pretty good candidate as pressing at the the same place will also lead Beat to that location) and call Beat out, when he's about to kick the frog, start AOE damage in that area. Then basically every hit from both Neku and Beat will become Cross combo. The Frog won't last 2 sec even at ultimate difficulty.
    Note: only the FIRST hit from Neku's attack will be registered as cross combo, so better not use any fast multi-hit pin as you might end up heal the frog more than you hurt it.

9. Qngage

Qngage Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Indonesia
    Still sad that I won't get some pins because I won't get any mingle PP... :(

Anyway... Push forward (and try to forget those...... And I manage to complete drakerider... ;) )

10. rrevbra

rrevbra Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2012
    You know, i already answer this question way back. You can kill specific pin pigs with cross combo and partner attack. Just grind Beat attack with food and threads.

You dont need Velocity Tackle pin to kill the pig

11. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I tried this and it's still really hard when there's 3 of them, they're fast and they move away half a second after being hit by my Blue Blood Burns Blue.

I'm still curious about why iEdGamer said he needed mingle, because all the pins required for the final boss can be obtained without mingle.

12. Qngage

Qngage Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Indonesia
    Hi, I'm new to the game... And kinda let off when I can't get mingle pp too... So could you please direct me how I get those pins? (for the final boss?) thx a lot :)

13. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Noise_List

One of the pigs requires [Enju] which needed mingle. From the list you can see Bebop Shark drops it at normal difficulty and the location of the Shark is at Week 3 Day 1: Scramble Crossing or Station Underpass.

Not too sure if there are others, since I only had to get Enju when I did the tower.

14. Qngage

Qngage Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Indonesia
    Ah... Sorry and thanks :)

15. ktern

ktern Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    If you have trouble with pin-specific pigs, turn the difficulty down to Easy and you'll be able to kill them off simply enough.

16. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Is the darklit planet set only useful with full SOS items?

Also how to use the healing pin in the set? It says drag Neku but I can't get it to work.

17. Sol

Sol Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Hey guys i just finished the game and i have a few questions: although i have enough materials for Joshua and others fusion stickers but i cant buy them? Some of the other items are blocked too.
    The other thing is, the food (except for the ones that increase the partner's attack and brv) have no effects for them right? Only Neku should eat all types of food?

18. Sol

Sol Member

Sep 19, 2012
    It is not a bug bro, In the third phase she steals all of your pins and the only way to damage her is to run into her shadow. I was once stucked like 5 mins too, was very frustrating then found out that. It will also erase her clone
    About the white background, it is normal cause the dev makes the game like that, not a graphical bug

19. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Definitely not a bug. It was intentional. Bringing Taboo Noises to the white background damages Tigris. Bringing normal noises to the white background heals tigris. The fight is pretty easy if you read the walkthrough. I can easily defeat Tigris in Ultimate mode with the right pins.

20. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Yeah I found out after I searched for it online yesterday. Nobody corrected me on this for so long ><