The Xbox 360 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jacksoncombs, Jun 21, 2010.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    No.

Absolutely not.

2. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Since when do you have an Xbox

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Uh...

I just wanted to show my dislike for the game.

4. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Lol. I see.

It is shared though, your hatred. It's truly disappointing.

5. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I suppose I should instead finally unwrap the copy of Dead Space 1 I have.

6. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Sir......

7. Nidol

Nidol Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Hah get to it; as far as dead space I'm a huge fan so crunc get to playing the first game because its fantastic.. Besides that I was shocked to see the reviews dead space 3 got but ill pick it up either way because I'm such a fan I don't care if I have to fetch things constantly, or if the story is really "forced" (IGN). It's possible I may dislike it because far cry 3 was mediocre to me but ill share my opinions when I have time. I got halfway through act 2 in witcher 2 on roche's path on dark mode, just finished crafting second pair of dark armor(the whole sword vision thing annoys me but I got over it after a bit), anyway enjoying the variety still but haven't got chance to play too much due to school.

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #3888 backtothis, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone getting MGR: Revengeance? Pretty decent reviews all around. This Spring is quite a bit more exciting than the last one. Highly-anticipated AAA titles coming weekly for over a month. Crysis 3 is out today too.

9. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Crysis 3 was kinda disappointing to me, the Beta at least.

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    #3890 MidianGTX, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    You mean like when I brought it up a few pages back and nobody replied? :p

Edit: Actually, I'm not handing over any cash until I've confirmed whether nor not Penny Arcade's claims are true. 3.5 hours on normal difficulty with deaths/retries is way, way too short.

Not interested in Crysis 3 though, I got bored less than halfway through C2.

11. Nidol

Nidol Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    I'm getting my MacBook Pro retina this week so I'm putting away/selling my Xbox for that and my friend has one at college so I can just use his since ill be moving into apartment next year with him and his friend. I only really want to play gta v and maybe call of duty and witcher 3 and dark souls 2 when those come out but ill be ok besides I guess it's time to say goodbye...haha

12. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #3892 backtothis, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    Finished mission 6 to 9 of Dishonored today. It's one of the darkest games I've played. Not the greatest ending. Played the game with very little stealth. Achieved high chaos on every mission. Literally killed everyone in Dishonored. Not sure how it's humanly possible to get through the whole game without killing a soul, lol..Well, going to check out the other two endings on YouTube. Probably won't ever play the game again. I really liked all the thought that was put into the game, but I really couldn't think of it as 2012 GOTY material at any point of the playthrough.

Finally time to start another game! Not really sure what's it going to be yet. I want to play Borderlands 2/Witcher 2/Kingdoms of Amalur, but I know they'll all be huge time investments..

Edit: SPOILERS: Wow, the three endings to Dishonored were not similar..to say the least. Got the second one. LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca4EdhcSiK0

13. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
  14. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    If you want a really good stealth game, you should get Mark of the Ninja (XBLA game). Superb game.

15. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Playing through on low chaos without killing anyone, and without being detected, is the most fun (and hardest way) to play the game. The non-lethal ways of getting rid of targets are always more interesting than just assassinating them. You can choke people out, and people never wake up from their sleep in-game, so it's not as if there's no way to get rid of guards. You just have to be careful to leave them in a safe place (not on ledges, not on stairs, not right next to water, not near groups of rats, not near river krusts, etc.).

16. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Big sale on Xbox marketplace. Just picked up dirt 2 for 360 Microsoft points and may get Tom clancys graw 2 for 160.

17. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I love the Dirt series.

18. Gryphon

Gryphon Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Played it for a bit. Need to go back to it soon. The first ones were much better

19. Gryphon

Gryphon Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Im hoping the new xbox will be backwards compatible or at least allow transfer of XBLA games.

20. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I can't see it being backwards compatible, the hardware costs are just too high and emulation doesn't stand a chance.