Tilt to Live and Bird Strike uses the same music.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Scaramoosh, Apr 14, 2010.

1. NickFalk

NickFalk Well-Known Member

I find this comment somewhat funny. While I agree that originally written music has an added value, it's kind of funny that it changes from "cool original music" to "pre-made crap" just because it wasn't created for a particular app. :D

2. UncleLimey

UncleLimey Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2008
    yup, its funny how their opinion changed.... if you enjoy the music, it shouldnt change just because of where it comes from ..

3. Ricinator

Ricinator Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    I also think the drum beats are suited very well to tilt to live. Makes me pumped :D

4. Scaramoosh

Scaramoosh Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
  5. Peter Starks™

Apr 14, 2010
    i've noticed this although it's a tad different.. (in one game, the song is missing an instrument)

the music fits both i would say

6. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    This piece of music is getting a lot of attention! For 22 seconds of menu music, it made a big impression in this review!

"The game opens with a swingy rockabilly number that makes you want to dress in four inch heels, skintight black pants, and pizazz your way around a dimly lit red room, with all the rancorous excitement of a zoot-suit wearing, fedora-donning band, of course. The music conveys well the rush of the game, because all BirdStrike entails is you shooting a bug-eyed blue bird through the sky – flung, at first, from a tightly bound trapeze wire, and then literally skyrocketed up, up and away, into the clouds and beyond, collecting seeds and other points along the way"
    :eek:

7. Scaramoosh

Scaramoosh Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    I think the animation in the game is great (Bird Strike) but, I just wish it had a smoother frame rate as it just feels too low as you go fast. I also feel like the game could be simplified to be made Doodle Jump fun, like getting rid of Career mode and just having the one Endless Climb.

Also Talking Carl that bird up.

8. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
  9. Ben!

Ben! Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    God, trance music? Like nearly every other game that has you piloting a triangular ship? Please, no. Never.

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I think it suits all three games. It doesn't really bother me too much, but if it keeps being used then eventually they'll start getting marked down for "still using that music". I'm pretty sure so far it's all been coincidental.

P.S. Pig Rush's best music is the track for the hidden Reindeer mode ;)