Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition HD (Full) $6.99 > FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Aug 9, 2013.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #21 mrbiggles, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    agree - trailer added

AGREE, not many of there (FULL) games have been free. Then if your into Big Fish Games you'll be lucky to grab them if they go on sale for $1.99 to $0.99!

I like to stay away from the lite versions / try and upgrade to full via IAP. Would always recommend to everyone to buy the FULL non-iap version! Since if you backup the game on your pc/mac or dvdr/blu-ray you'll always have it / the full game...in the case the dev takes it down or changes the name etc = iap lost once deleted on your id.

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Actually no they don't. They have put some of their odd games for free like the chicken shooter game and the canon game but those aren't typical BF games.As for Fairway S that was a rarity that game is extremely popular and the IAP is making them rich. Plus it wasn't free it was a promo code type thing. I own most of the BFG catalog and constantly check for price drops. They usually discount one game a week to $.99/$2.99. And they almost never discount a Collectors edition game only the standard versions that's why I'm shocked to see this game free since it is a collectors edition.

3. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Agree that its very unusual to see this (or any) CE go free. Doesn't happen too often and it looks of good quality too. I'm normally alerted of discounts, etc as well and this ones totally off my radar.

And thanks Big Fish! Very much appreciated and have been a long time buyer so very pleased to get a CE for free.