Tiny Thief (Rovio) $2.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by bhavukjain1, Dec 21, 2013.

1. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Such a great game. It's almost a shame they made it free ;) Really enjoyed it. Especially because of the art style and soundtrack.

2. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #42 dclose, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Tiny Thief is moving to free, with a newly added $2 IAP for the additional Bewitched scenario (5 new levels).

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I've updated and not played it yet hope they've not added ads or anything...

I can't remember how many levels there are in the previously paid part but assuming a level is a puzzle set piece that seems a lot to pay for 5 of them.

Still a great game though shame they've had to go down this route.

4. Mr. Gamer

Mr. Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2012
    I'm a professional when it comes to living.
    In A Town
    Hope they aren't permafree but fantastic little game. Challenging to completely three star the game but doable.

5. Frungi

Frungi Active Member

I say probably not. They went free for Christmas week in December.

Only on the pause screen, and only for other Rovio games, if I’m not mistaken. Been that way since I got it in December.

6. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    This game is so great. Don't be fooled by the cartoon graphics, it's not just for children. (That's why I originally stayed away). All ages will enjoy this stealth puzzler. The most fun aspect, in my opinion, is completing all the different goals in each level, with some of the secrets bringing smiles to my face; occasionally laughs as well! Fantastic game; well done.