Universal Titanfall: Assault (by NEXON M Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017.

1. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    So I've reached level 5 and unlocked Crash Site; is there any way of choosing to play on that map or is it random? I've definitely had enough of training grounds.

2. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Please can someone else confirm whether their replay list shows the decks used the wrong way round for some of their played games?

3. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Is the server down?

4. coolit

coolit Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    I'm not sure, I can't play either. It says it has an error and can't find anyone

5. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I've not enountered any bugs. Currently undefeated and I've spent no money.

6. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Well I'm sadly not undefeated but I've also not spent any money and so far haven't felt the need to; I've not even spent tokens yet.

I like it a lot but I see map variety becoming an issue. I've got the first 2 open at the moment, there's 2 more to come at levels 8 & 11 and one more "coming soon".

If that ends up being the complete set then I think it will get old rather quickly.

7. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    OK I'm losing ten games because of the bad connection this time it's enough... I give it one star even if the game is good until they are doing something...

8. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Do you mean you are being defeated because of the connection or that you are unable to get a game because of the connection?

9. Aurelien.L

Dec 13, 2014
    #49 Aurelien.L, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    The first one... I have been disconnected in a middle of a fight and when I came back I have lost the game sometimes with 100-95... Even if I was near to win with 95 to 40 just before... The other player kill all my units and my base and I just see the fireworks for the other person when I return to the game... :(

10. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    #50 MetaGonzo, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    I see; that's no good.

I've not experienced that myself so far but I've had 2 games where it looked like the other player was offering no input. Perhaps this is the other side of what you're talking about.

Edit: Both times they were inactive from the start, not becoming inactive after the game was in progress.

11. Aurelien.L

Dec 13, 2014
    sometimes this arrives just after the start too...

12. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah, I've had 3 matches just like that.... opposing player did nothing.

13. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Yep the game crashes all the time for me. Fortunately I've more often won after crashing, but I was ahead to begin with. Also many times games just don't start because it says the player never joined. And there have been times when trying to open caches or going to the market doesn't work because server isn't responding. The game is good but very unstable.

14. Aurelien.L

Dec 13, 2014
    right it's really sad because it's better than battle royal I think but the problem of connection deserve it a lot...

15. LouisCroquet

LouisCroquet New Member

Jul 25, 2017
    Game Designer
    Lyon
    Hey guys,

Is there a TouchArcade guilde or something? And if not, should we make one?
    I'm really looking for active players to play with.

16. YaoYao

YaoYao Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Only level 3, but already running into players with Legendaries (extreme luck or dropped cash?). These fights are extremely one-sided, the Legendary Titans will push everything back to your base and the enemy pilots will cap the entire map while you throw everything you have just trying to hold of the Titan. In comparison, in Clash Royale the Knight (pre-nerfs) was top-notch for low-level play, but I could still counter one with smart playing. Might be too early to say, but starting to smell of pay2win.

17. YaoYao

YaoYao Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Regarding my comment above around low-level Legendaries, I pulled up my last loss to check the card stats. Core Ogre, lvl 5: 7500 health, 2500 shield, 200 dps against all targets, 7 deploy cost. Compared to a common Ogre: 3500 health, no shields, 60/120 dps, 4 deploy cost. Unless Legendaries start dropping in free packs, I'm willing to call this pay2win.

18. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    I got a core scorch along the way. I'm level 8 and haven't felt the need to pay anything.

I rarely (not quite never) feel that I've been beaten by a superior deck, usually just superior thinking.

19. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Here’s a strange thing. On making use of iOS 11s “Offload App” feature on this, it leaves behind 1gig of documents and data....

Anyone else tried/noticed this? Does this not seem a little odd?