To those of you that bought Chaos Rings 2

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by VickMackey, Mar 16, 2012.

1. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    So till now, you replyed me about this.
    No more one has the same feeling?

2. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I didn't find this worth the cash, I would sooner go a different route with a batch of other games than putting down this much for one.

3. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I agree but it could be mentioned to the end of the world and they will probably still keep making these types of games. What is sad is that if it was anti Buddha or anti harrycrishna or anti any other religious god it would probably be pulled off the app store for religious hatred, and that's where the true injustice lies.:mad:

4. klarence

Oct 22, 2011
    #24 klarence, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    It's diffcult to imagine how to make a anti buddism game. This religion is never related to war and political power in the history. Monks trapped themselves in the tiny temple, they even don't spread their religon and they beg for alms to keep themselves alive.
    Maybe the Tibetan Buddism could be a evil theme in the game due to their abbot got the power to ruling the country.

5. klarence

Oct 22, 2011
    Anyway it's funny. Both the game and the ture injustice phenomenon.

6. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Can anyone talk about actual funfactor as opposed to plain replay value? The original game was long, but this was because you essentially had to play the same game 4 times (minor differences weren't enough). Is this game as repetitive as the others?