iPad Toy Bot Compilation out! (1.2 now out)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by skyye06, Sep 13, 2009.

1. KillBill18

KillBill18 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Dear IUGO Mobile Entertainment,

I recently bought Toy Bot Diaries Compilation for my iPod Touch 3.1, and am enjoying it. However, there is a sound glitch happening whenever I use the magnetic arm. You see, I'll grab hold to something metallic, and my arm will guide me there with the "ding ding ding" sound effects. This is normal. However, around two seconds after these sound effects end and Toy Bot has reached his destination, there is a strange echo effect. I can hear the ding sounds again in the background, but they are distorted and choppy, like a sound glitch. I tried Toy Bot One (which I previously purchased) and it still has that same echo effect. As it is now, this sound glitch can be somewhat distracting. If your company can please look into fixing this in a future update, it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

By the way, is anybody else experiencing this problem? I've tried re downloading, restarting after I get the apps, etc and it all still has that sound.

2. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This was a great and a fun adventure 2d game,I wonder if it works on iOS 9/10.It was really fun,I remember playing it 6 years ago.