Trenches: The Game to End All Games *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ThunderGameWorks, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderGameWorks

ThunderGameWorks Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Oh, that would have been a awesome idea on our part... unfortunately, all we have left to do with the game is balancing and bug fixes... Next time though we will harvest your ideas and give you no credit. Deal?

2. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Trench warfare from World War I, Also had a re-grouping with germans + britains every christmas to enjoy :D *true story*

3. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

so what is the genre of this game then or has it not been announced?
    Loving the look of the graphics, and fully illustrated have done it again :D

4. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    i think its a side-scrolling game where you have to kill the enemies

5. SarcasticGamer

SarcasticGamer Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    NYC
    Indie devs seems to be doing the guessing trend nowadays to gain publicity! Frankly I find it unoriginally boring!

6. Imacairpro

Imacairpro Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Sure thing. Then i'll just be the upset guy from Italian Job claiming that i developed Napster first !

7. Imacairpro

Imacairpro Member

Nov 17, 2009

Sure thing. Then i'll just be the upset guy from Italian Job claiming that i developed Napster first !

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    cool

9. ThunderGameWorks

Nov 14, 2009
  10. Enigmious

Enigmious Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    How did it "slip out" if its so "top secret" at the moment? :p jk

11. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    wow, the first one sounds a little bit gay I think :eek:

12. ThunderGameWorks

Nov 14, 2009
    That's so funny! Our British voice actor sounds gay ... but only a "little bit gay". I'll have to let him know. :p That's really funny. I suppose he does like pop-culture movies.

What did you think of the German voice?

We've got more British voices that we'll release later, we'll see if the gay meter increases or decreases with the additional audio. :)

Anyone else with feedback on our original vocal sneak peek?

13. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #73 Nascor, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
    The German voice sounds a bit bavarian :). If you want to have it more "Hitler-like" you have to pronounce the "R" special, like the pirates say it and the "e" like an "ä"(do you have an ä over there in the USA?)

BTW, will the game be released in Germany? The most games with Nazis aren't in the German store :(.

*edit* and to add something to the british: I think it's because I heard a very long time no British :), hope your voice actor isn't too angry with me :|

14. ThunderGameWorks

Nov 14, 2009
    #74 ThunderGameWorks, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
    We hope everyone is enjoying their Black Friday and the subsequent shopping spree that undoubtedly ensues the Turkey infused sluggishness, unless of course, you are not of the United States, then you will find the next little gift not as thoughtful but nonetheless fun. As thanks, here is the 2nd hint!

Hint #2: There are line-drawing elements, but it is not a line-drawing game.

Here is a little something something for you to feast your eyes on as we prepare to release more about Trenches.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Haha nice front page.

16. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #76 Nascor, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
    great frontpage!

Some gameplay, soon?

17. jlegend

jlegend Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    sooo i know it says it will be released around christmas time butthat will be BEFORE christmas day right? or is that information also classified! i know and hope that with all this hype around this game that it will truly be a great game. Because with all the "classified stuff" and lack of game play videos when you apparently say it will be released quite soon, i was just hoping for more info :p

BUT! that should not be taken in anyway as an insult directed at your work, i just truly hope this is a great game :D

Also what i would like to see is possibly a gameplay trailer very soon (next few days? ;)) and more information of the game and also possibly a sneak peak at the possible price range ;) im not cheap, i just like to know stuff :D

18. ThunderGameWorks

Nov 14, 2009

With the way the approval process goes, we cannot guarantee if Apple will approve our game before Christmas, but it is planned to be submitted much before then.

We are actually working on a gameplay trailer and you will be seeing from cool stuff very soon.

19. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Lol, Minigore and Pocket God

20. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

sorry if ive missed this but have they posted what the game is actually about yet?