Universal Trigger Fist - (by Lake Effect)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Aug 7, 2012.

1. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    So...first post in this thread, since a friend recommended picking up this game. Did a quick thread search, and I didn't find anyone mentioning this, so for my first post in this thread...

...anyone care to tell me how that goat manages to stay alive with bullets flying left, right and center? o____o;

I've also yet to play it enough to tell, but someone please tell me if there's some kind of melee attack in this game. Particularly if there's a secondary attack you can do while carrying the goat:

*Sacred goat used headbutt!*

-------------

In all seriousness, the bots in this game are freaking brutal. This is gonna take some getting used to >.>

2. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The goat is sacred and invincible. That's why they are all trying to catch it. Pagan ritual probably.
    The fist icon is a melee attack button. It's also used to jump over small walls but primarily you whack a guy with your gun with it. It is difficult though. You also switch to handgun while carrying goat.
    Swinging the goat at an enemy would be hilarious if it was there.

3. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Oh yes, I forgot about the standard rifle-whip melee already, thanks for that =.="

And swinging the goat around? It's not animal cruelty if it's impervious to damage >.>

4. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    The melee for sacred goat should be you hitting others with the goat like a bat. That would be funny.

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    +1 :d

6. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    #1266 Drummerboycroy, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    Hey Lake Effect, for the next update, can you give us a silencer for the goat? That constant blatting keeps giving my position away... o_O ;):D

Edit: BTW, just unlocked the Deagle yesterday... O__O Whoa.

DBC

7. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    best pistol ever

8. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Quiet now everyone playing still? Lol

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Yup, still playing, just been busy with other stuff

10. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    And now 2.99

Looking forward to play this weekend when i have time

11. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Mos def, but atm, I'm insanely busy irl... squeezing in at least 4-5 runs daily, but it's been tight...

DBC

12. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Not much. Haven't gotten my data back so I thought I would try to get back into it and unlock the other stuff but the online is still sketchy and bots are more fun honestly. But after playing for a while with the same guns over and over again in an effort to gain the most XP, well, it's getting repetitive and tedious. The high paywall(not forced) has put me off. There needs to be more sense of progression and a way to earn XP faster/make XP amounts for guns lower

13. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    I haven't really gotten into this game just yet, but might I suggest playing co-op alongside friends (whether in real life or online)? I'm drawing this from other games I play, but I find that there seems to be an added dimension to games when your teammate is someone you can relate to and/or communicate with in some way. It's not going to offset the progress/need for grinding, admittedly, but I find it makes it generally more bearable when solo isn't your only reason for playing.

14. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012

You really cant communicate in the game And dont have time mume something. I have played with itgers against the bots but didnt notice a differences other then knowung they r their.

15. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    it's such a shame this game never took off, i just got 53/5 match and a KD ratio of the last 10 matches of about 6 or 7, i really can't figure out why this game isn't all over the place.

16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #1276 Rip73, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    Well, I wouldn't quite say it never took off, it's just ios gamers didn't want to pay for quality.
    It does have over 1 million downloads. Its disappointing that it had to go free for a week and 99c for a weekend to get to those numbers.
    It is a brilliant game and well worth the original price and it's now still only $2.99. Which is nothing for such a high quality game.
    I would love to see it downloaded a couple of million more times.
    And there is new maps being developed for an update, so hopefully that will help the profile of it.
    I am a huge fan of it obviously.

17. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    I've been addicted to this game for about a week. Reminds me of delta force land warrior from a decade ago. Loved playing that multiplayer. Can't wait for new maps.

18. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    But i mean, in the multiplayer comunity, if it has a million downloads, one would think at least a couple thousand would be playing the game online, which would mean several 4 human matches, which is not the case, unless gamecenter is the problem, but i don't see how.

19. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    does this game have single player?

20. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    It's basically a single player game, most of the time you're just playing against bots. The online is sketchy so you'll be lucky to play a couple matches with people. The bots are fun, but it does get repetitive fast. Worth a look at 2.99 though