Universal Trigger Fist - (by Lake Effect)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Evilkarma

Evilkarma Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    I really like the game, I just wish there was a larger online community to play against. I really don't enjoy playing against bots, despite how good they actually are. You don't feel the satisfaction of killing a real online player when you kill bots.

2. Then stop whining about it and get Shadowgun: Deadzone. The bots are fine by me, until the game gets a dedicated server.

3. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    Shadowgun is great and all, but one of the reasons I don't like playing shooters on ios is the touch controls/aiming. Only reason I'm even playing this is because controlling this is actually good.

4. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    I think you're the only one having problems with touch controls, you don't hear people complaining about the controls in MC4, Deadzone, etc etc.

IMO touch controls are much better for aiming than let's say a ps3/360 controller.

They're like a combo between a stick and a mouse.

5. Then if the damn bots really bother you that much, then simply don't play anything in your iDevice and play on you console. Seriously, you are making a super big deal out of nothing.

6. Evilkarma

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    #1386 Evilkarma, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Seriously? You've never heard of people not liking shooters on mobile devices? Small area to touch, and I think the main problem is the right side where you aim/shoot as you only have one thumb. As opposed to a console you've got the right stick and a button up top with your index finger to press at the same time. If you watch TA's Triggerfist play video they'll mention the same thing, I'm surprised you've never heard of anyone not liking the controls.

How am I making a "super big deal"? I'm just asking if it's worth getting, you're the one making a big deal out of my question.

7. Just stop whining about the bots and appreciate the game for what it is, okay?

8. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    Usually the people who don't like touch controls for shooters are people who can't play in consoles nor in PC, they blame the platform for their lack of skill, if most people play the MC series without a problem and become such good players, then the touch controls are not the problem the problem is the casual gamers that don't take the time to get passed the learning curve in a relatively new control system, and MC are arguably faster than CoD or BF3, the players move so much faster through the map, what I meant is that in the MC threads, you don't hear people complaining about controls.

9. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Don't forget some people have like big thumbs also.

Controls are good in this game also you can adjust them to your liking.

I always wanted to see if you can Bluetooth a ps3 controller then have a bootleg psp vita.

Also online community isn't all that for the fact that anyone that is better then you is cheating and anyone worse then you is a noob.

And enough with throwing around "whining" seriously get a new word. Complaining would be better word then that.

10. I'll say what I want, this has nothing to do with you.

11. icebox

icebox Member

Aug 7, 2012
    is the game still filled with bots? still no real players? haven't played this in a long time.

12. Did you really just ask that? Look above your post...

13. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    What is the fastest way to level up your weapons?

14. Play King of the Hill on the map you're best at.

15. SamF1sh

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Oh yeah, I thought sacred goat was best to level up. I'll try king of the hill then, thanks, :)

16. SamF1sh

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Definitely fastest way I found to level up is king of the hill on bridge, 450 gunner xp! Getting closer to the m60!

17. Aw man, so you're where I'm at! Trying to unlock those weapons are a pain in the ass! At least the 870, M16, and Uzi are very good.

18. SamF1sh

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Yeah, it's a hell of a grind. I'm halfway to m60 though! I disagree on the 870 though, while a good gun, if you miss you are dead. I'm still using the second gun. While killing a guy with the shotgun is very satisfying, I need to improve my accuracy.
    Also, has anyone unlocked the gold camo? How long did it take you? Also, what is the minigun like?

19. Well, I guess you're not good with it, because I rack up kills with the 870 easily.

20. SamF1sh

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Nah, I can rack up kills with it, I just ring using the second gun easier. I'll try practice with it though!