Universal (UDK) Squareface

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by danepifan, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcos stein

Marcos stein Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    #21 Marcos stein, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    I'd like to beta test.
    Ipad Air 2

2. danepifan

danepifan Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Cool - for 50-60 fps, we recommend iPhone 5 or above - and - iPad mini or above.

3. Marcos stein

Feb 1, 2015
    Good to know , games has to be smooth. I deleted a lot of games because of stuttering and lagginess .

4. Stephan0711

Stephan0711 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I would love to help out with the beta! If you still have spots open, can you add me please? Thanks in advance!:)

5. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    I am interested.

6. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I'd like to test too,iPad 4,ios 8.0.2.

7. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    We are still waiting for Beta App Review ( The Apple's confirmation ). Anytime now. Thanks.

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Wow, this looks great!

I've got a 6 (iOS9) and a 6 plus (still on 8) if you need any more beta testers...

9. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Thank you drelbs.
    We appreciate ALL the input. The BETA is out. Please write me privately if anyone, by some wacky reason, didn't get notified.

10. Marcos stein

Feb 1, 2015
    Men, this game is so good. Well done.

11. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    I just stumbled on this thread and I have no idea how this game hasn't gotten more coverage because it looks amazing! Is the target release still set for this month?

12. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Thanks Ragn4rok 74 for your support. Yes. We plan to release it in 2-3 weeks. We welcome any input you have.

13. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Hey guys I can't wait to try this out. Just from the description and images it sort of sounds like a grand theft auto and toy story love child lol!

14. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Is Bruce Lee a playable character? Or are you just teasing in one of the screen shots?

15. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Luce Bree can be encountered in the game and you can wear his costume :)

16. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    I'm really liking the beta so far. I haven't played a ton yet but this definitely has potential to be amazing. I really like that you're walking and playing in a kids room. It's like you're a toy come to life.

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Controls are easy and unique.
    Fun puzzle adventure added to the mix.
    Gameplay is fluid and not buggy so far.
    As I play more I'll leave feedback .
    Everything is interactive it seems like and it's not a frustrating game which I like a lot.
    Great level design on the first level
    Which is only one I've played so far .

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woah... you guys rocking beta already? Got room for one more?

19. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I've played a few levels so far, it's actually really fun I haven't bought any pets yet but i noticed in the shop between melee and ranged weapons there's not much difference in terms of accuracy, rate, and damage. The rate changes a little between weapons but most of them all show no accuracy and most of them all have maxed out damage, I'm not sure if that's intentional it's just if I spend 3000 gold on a new gun I expect it to be way way better than the one I spent 1000 gold on. I found one glitch I replayed the level 3 times to be sure. I can't remember which level it was I think it was the one with the skateboard and you follow it and protect it to the other part of the room, well by the TV there's a stack of books or games or something and a tv remote well when you click the remote , on my game the remote turns invisible but it's still there because I was able to climb it. Another thing I found was the camera , it's awesome to control it but it seems to jump around a bit in some situations like running around and killing enemies from all directions the camera may be more useful to stay behind your character just so you don't have to stop attacking to swipe, swipe, swipe the camera around. I'll keep an eye out for more but honestly this game is awesome It's already an instabuy for me. Thanks for letting me test it.

20. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    i have been playing out the game lately, i really like the graphics and whole set up, and i have found my first pet-a pig following me around during tasks, rather cute. The control is smooth and really easy to handle. The set up is large and you have so much to explore and get through some puzzles. I think the task orientation can be made better, sometimes i am a bit confused with the tasks.