Universal (UDK) Squareface

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by danepifan, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danepifan

danepifan Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Thank you all for your feedback. We truly appreciated it.
    Our next build, which would be in the next 24 hours, we will have as fixed the following: TV remote, weapons stats, and more. We are still polishing a few areas and features such as task orientation. We are on it like butter on bread :)

2. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I played a little today. So much better lol all the weapons had different stats and well the remote wasn't invisible like you said. I know the remote thing is so minor but I'm sure you guys wanted it fixed either way lol. So far today I played up to the level where you follow and protect the old man while he tells a story (although I'm not sure what the story was I was too busy protecting his weak ass lol and looking for secrets :p) when I beat a level it'd say "unlocked # weapons and # new accessories" but I couldn't tell what was new so perhaps you could add a function where the word new flashes near the weapons and accessories you've just unlocked then the new would disappear once you've seen it and scrolled on? Unless it does and I just didn't notice. I'll keep ya updated! Thanks!

3. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Hey it's me again. This time I just wanted to say with all the fixes and add ons this game is almost perfect. I love the camera option in the settings menu that has helped me so much! This game is so fun! Toy Theft Auto FTW! Lol I made it to the next area and finished the first two levels with no issues. So far so good guys! I'll keep looking though and thinking of fixes.

I don't know if this is supposed to happen and it's not often but the pets. Usually they follow you around but sometimes, I'm guessing in the heat of battle the pet kinda wanders, or sort of stops following you I mean I'll me running around and notice my pets gone only to find him clear across the area just chillin. It doesn't happen all the time though. I thought I had another suggestion but it slipped my mind. Thanks for listening!

4. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    #44 danepifan, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    We are happy you like our game :) We will make it clearer that the pets have 2 moods: one is friendly ( auto attack OFF ) and the other one is aggressive ( auto attack ON ). When you touch the pet, it changes its mood. It shouldn't leave your side unless its mood is aggressive.

To all our beta testers we say: do keep the feedback coming :) Thanks.

5. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Cool updates in our latest beta :) please give us your feedback. We can always improve the game. Thanks.

6. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    #46 danepifan, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    trailer looks great!

8. danepifan

Oct 30, 2015
    Bucharest
    Thanks redribbon. The game will be out very soon. Also, we would like to announce a unique game feature. You can craft a trophy-like paper toy exactly as your favourite character. In the game's menu there will be a download button and whatever your character looks like, you can print it. Enjoy the paper crafting tutorial:

9. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks like it's out
    Squareface by VAN CUBO SRL https://appsto.re/us/l3nh6.i

I regret not being able to post more about the game, but that last update really brought it all together for me. At first I struggled because I felt overpowered and out gunned by the different enemies, but all that changed when I got upgraded to some awesome weapons and got me a monkey to have my back.

For me I had a better experience playing on my phone, which is usually not the case, but the smaller device made it easier to hold for the longer gaming time.

The game really takes off once you get past the first few "learning stages" and start messing with your characters look and stats, there's a lot of quality gaming to be had it