iPhone UHR-Warlords (by Turbo Tape Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    They are in the realm of possibility, but I need to discuss them with the team.

And you'll be the first to hear.

2. Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    thanks Slem, appreciate you helping out!

3. korthajen

korthajen New Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Help me build the wiki

Hi guys just got the warlords game and love it. If any of you want to help me build the wiki feel free to join in and add to it, I started the wiki because there are some things I feel I could not find out by a simple google search so hopefully the wiki will be helpful to others too.

/thanks

link to wiki: http://uhrwarlords.wikia.com/

oh and im not affiliated in anyway to the makers of the game.

4. Mack the Knife

Jun 21, 2012
    that's a long powwow...

[​IMG]

5. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    @mack Actually we haven't been able to have it yet. I will let you guys know what to expect from updates :)

@korthajen Awesome wiki!

6. Mack the Knife

Jun 21, 2012
    Slem, just wanted to add that i do have the game and i am enjoying it so i'm not complaining, just looking for enhancements! again, here are the things i'd like to see if they are possible in an update (in priority order).

1. i'd like to play longer :D be nice to have an option for 8, 12, 16 lives, something like that

2. save games

3. the "playing field" in the game is lighter than that of the tutorial so it "isn't too bad" but it is still dark. i keep selecting the lighter environments (snow) in the custom games. is it so dark so the red/blue attack/move lines show up? just make them brighter. or is it so the creature animations "are better"? anyway, maybe some settings for this: normal, lighter. something like that.

3. i'm not real sure of this and i don't have the game before me but you'll know. i seem to recall i didn't know right away who won by the Victory screen. i don't think it had my character name at the top, i think i just said "You are Victorious" and i thought it said the same thing when the AI won. i remember having to look at the stats to figure it out. maybe instead of both avatars at the top just put the creature name and the avatar of the winner on the Victory screen. something like that. again, i could be remembering this wrong but you know what i mean.

4. don't play on line so not concerned with multiplayer.

hey, thanks for listening!

7. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    Noted, Mack :) I'm glad you enjoy the game.

8. FuurinRei

FuurinRei Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Heia Norge :)

-
    I should download this.. looks cool

9. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    Hipp Hurra!

You really should ;) It's very cool :D

10. =PandZ=

=PandZ= New Member

Mar 5, 2014
    Finally a game that takes the best part of HOMM (imo, the battle) and deepens the strategic aspects & fight mechanics. Pretty cool.

I don't mind having paid 6EUR for it, but I was expecting more content.

One class (let's call it demons) is way too limiting. I would like to see more classes (heroes / creature sets) come with future updates and I really think this game has the potential to become as big for iOS as HOMM was for PC.

To work, devs !:p

11. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Its free right now

12. Felonious Tub

Felonious Tub Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    What just happened? Did they get bought by EA? I don't normally sook about price drops, but this game is really good and to go down to free already isn't showing the early adopters any love.

13. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    +1 :confused:

Yep, I purchased it for the full price and it is worth every Cent ... but between the tons of freemium garbage it seems to get harder and harder to survive as a "normal" software developer ... :(

I am to 99% sure in three to five years the normal full version software will be dead on the iOS platform ... :(

14. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Yep free. Was planning on getting it at some later stage. Almost feel dirty for grabbing it now. Held off because I just want this one on iphone. I don't really use my ipad no matter how good a game might be. Thanks for the heads up and thanks TTG.

15. GaZ-OiD

GaZ-OiD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    London, UK
    Also just got as it was on my wish list but was playing through other games first.

I now realise the comments of the game being very dark are well founded, that does need to be addressed but first impressions of the game are very good

If the devs are reading, are there plans to change this? or give us an option to remedy this?

Thanks

Gaz

16. GrumpyM

GrumpyM Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Free is nice, but I don't really understand it. Great game, maybe have a sale to drive sole additional customers, but free? Makes most of your existing customers feel kind of ripped off...

17. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    This plays like a deck-building game without the cards. I can see Im going to have to play this a LOT in order to get good at it:)

18. GaZ-OiD

GaZ-OiD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    London, UK
    The App Store is truly a weird and wonderful place when it comes to pricing

19. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    I guess Free means more people will play in Multi Player...btw i bought this game at full price.

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man this game is hard, I cant even beat the first real mission. After the tutorial and all that lol