iPhone UHR-Warlords

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Slem, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Hey. Any way you could have like an opening launch sale or something? This game looks awesome, but I'm so poor that if I spent &6.99 on this game I would have to sleep with no lights! Thank you and keep up the great work!

2. Nachtfischer

Nachtfischer Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Game Designer
    Germany
    This certainly looks like it'll be one of my iOS favorites for a long time to come. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

3. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    Hi guys. We're still awaiting approval from Apple, but we're very close now.

4. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    A demo please.

5. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    Not sure what you mean by 'demo'. Do you mean a free/lite version?

6. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    Yes, that's correct.

7. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    Sorry for the late reply.

We're looking into the possibility of have a Lite version. What do you guys think such a Lite version should include that is not a part of the full version? What's fair?

8. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #68 MrMojoRisin, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
    I'd say the first few campaign battles should be more than enough to give people a taste without giving the whole thing away for free.

Once they play them, they will be hooked and want more, if this game is at all something they would be into. :)

I'm sure some people would just take those and be happy just playing them over and over, but I'm not sure there is anything that could be done about that given the structure of the game. It would be a lot easier to "limit" the experience if you didn't start with all of the pieces from the beginning, but that's one of the things that makes this game so great.

And you COULD add some kind of time or number of play limit to the demo, but I personally think those things are really annoying, lol.

Plus getting the full game would be the only way to get all the runes and play online, so I think that will be plenty of incentive for those that really enjoy the core gameplay to buy it.

9. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    I agree. Time limits are not something we're even considering. If we do go Lite we'll do it right ;)

10. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
  11. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    #71 nkarafo, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    From the trailer it looks like a game with depth for the hardcore gamers, something that it's really good and we need these types of games on ios devices because fortunately we don't all like crappy games like ... birds, etc.

12. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
  13. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Funny how TA has not reviewed it yet.

14. Slem

Slem Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2013
    Bergen, Norway
    Yeah, right? ;)