*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. dwright1542

dwright1542 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Yup!

That did it. Finished the game. The end was the easiest part. I took on too much of the desert, and leveled up pretty far before I figured out I had to go back to Darius to continue The Plan. Drake Island to the end was way to easy.

2. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Yeah I was in the same boat was already at level 42 heading to shadowspire and could defeat everything far too easily. The greatest challenge I had the whole game was the minotaur king.

3. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    I think it was easy because I did so many side quests along the way, if I stuck mostly to the main plot, the difficulty would have been about right. Though that discourages doing too many quests which seems strange.

4. SluttyPumpkin

SluttyPumpkin Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Gears

Hi guys,

is the cold keep defense gear the best you can get cause im socketing them with runes.

Am currently using Everkeen sword and axe due to the speed, @lvl 40 are there any better weapons out there to grind?

5. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Where do I find the helga ring?

6. Rags4

Rags4 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Florida, US
    Ug's Lair, it's south of Callaheim, it'll be on your map.

7. DexterExeter

DexterExeter New Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Kansas City
    NPC character locations

Has anyone posted a list of the NPCs and their locations? If not, would someone be willing to do that?

I don't play the game frequently or for long, and so I've forgotten where to find several characters mentioned by name, but not by location in the quest log. Darius and Gorak to name just two.

It seems that would be a reference document that lots of folks would use.

8. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I know where it is as I been there to slay him in of the quests. I think I sold the ring to a merchant. I hope it's in a treasure chest.

9. kenshinwandering

Dec 26, 2010
    I don't know about every NPC but Darius has his own house in West Callaheim which is easily seen on the map and Gorak is in the Royal Palace in East Callaheim

10. frabbe

frabbe New Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Hi at all! How can I reach the cave of the sisters of night? I look around but I can't find a path or a road to this cave...

11. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Ug. So, I think my main storyline quest is definitely busted. I went ahead and joined all guilds in Callaheim and finished their quests. One of them eventually sent me to Redrock Bay where I picked up a Minotaur quest that i completed but my quest log is now again blank with no direction and no one giving quests...

12. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    The best would probably the superb steel set which are nowhere to be sold. The monsters on your way to the last mission will drop them.
    But the sets in cold keep is probably the best in store.

The best axe known is shade axe power 145. But lack of speed. The best great sword is nightblade with 143, but everkeen is good for the other hand.

13. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    That was good.
    Now try to speak with either darius in west callaheim or gorakk in the second floor of the quarter in east callaheim.

14. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    I know the map is a pain in the arse.
    So..
    After u got to the forest from west callaheim, go forward. Follow the path. Follow the path only. U'll then see two branch of the path. Go left. (it should be before the gnome)
    After that, u'll see a lake. Yes it's a lake with two road on every sides of it. Take the left. U'll find the sister's cave on the right side of your path then.

15. jiggye

jiggye Member

Dec 28, 2010
    hey do you already know how to go to the smugglers cove? i have the same problem on how to go there

16. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Lol, I was playing this game, beating the evil gnoll leader etc and then I realise that the map shown at the beginning is only half the world of Aralon?!?

17. dannythefool

dannythefool Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Germany
    Uh, wait until you find the other maps... there's more than two ;-)

18. frabbe

frabbe New Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Thanks very very much! With your help I have found it! :D

19. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Oddly, Darius didn't want to give up any info. Now, "the Plan" seems to be continuing as it should.

Funny, though, I'm already level 42 right now and it seems like it's going to take me to places I've already been previously trying to pick up quests. For example, I've already got the seal for the temple, I already helped Sunclaw by giving him the balm (and he offered me no ride).

Thanks so much for the help!

20. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I think he's in one of the guild houses, or he's in the palace