*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

You have to craft the balm using the recipe from vierne. There's a crafting table in one of the huts

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    I opened aralon up and pressed load game and tapped on my file but after it loaded, the screen was a faded black and I couldnt move or touch any of the buttons. Plus I couldnt see anything except for some buttons. Any1 have a solution? Ive alrdy tried restarting my itouch 3G but it still doesn't work! I've had no other problems with aralon before.

3. No, it would be referred to as a "healing balm." Make sure to use the next/previous page buttons if you have a lot of recipes. It may be hidden on the second page.

4. pdxview

pdxview Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Healing balm

It isn't there. I seem to be having a problem. Three things so far don't show up

1. Accepting quest from Luther
    2. Orc War quest
    3. Healing Balm

Any ideas?

5. #665 Mindfield, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
    Spoilers (highlight to read):

The Luther quest comes from the fighter's guild. You eventually get a quest to get a key to the mansion from Luther. When you talk to Luther he'll ask you to kill someone in town because he was double-crossed. When you go see this person and talk to him he'll tell you Luther's part of a criminal enterprise, and that he's the one you should kill. Depending on how you're playing, either kill the guy or Luther. Either way you'll get the key.

The healing balm quest comes from Darius. Going through the main quest, you'll eventually get a quest to see Vierne in Karn about how to get the Sceptre of Hamara. When you go to Karn, Vierne will tell you to see Sunclaw. Sunclaw will tell you he doesn't want to talk to you because he's in a foul mood of late. Go back to the beach area by the dock beside Karn. You'll find a drake carcass. Loot it. You'll find a tooth. Go back to Sunclaw. He'll talk to you and tell you he needs something to make his broken tooth feel better. Go back to Vierne. She will give you a healing balm recipe. Read the recipe, gather the ingredient, go back to an empty hut in Karn and craft the balm, then go back to Sunclaw.

The orc quest again comes from the fighter's guild -- it's the last fighter's guild quest, given to you by a member of the guild in Cold Sands Hold. You have to complete the other fighter's guild quests first.

6. pdxview

pdxview Member

Jan 3, 2011
    I understand where the quests come from. (though i really appreciate all the help in case I didn't)
    My problem is
    1. Luther quest
    After I accept quest from Luther I don't get the quest in my list and if I kill Lord T Luther asks if I want the quest - not recognizing I have already done it
    2. Orc War quest
    I accept this quest but it doesn't show up in my quest list and nothing special happens after i kill the orcs needed
    3. Healing balm recipe
    The healing balm recipe doesn't show up after I talk with Vierna after talking with Sunclaw about the need for healing balm

Can anyone help?

7. This sounds like it might be bugged then, possibly. The Orc war should show up after you talk to the guy in Cold Sands Hold once you've completed all other fighter's guild quests. The healing balm, I'm not sure if it shows up as a quest on its own, but Vierne should give you the recipe, and it should be in your inventory after that -- make sure you've paged down in your craft pane; the recipe could be hidden on the second page if you didn't realize there were more pages. With Luther, if he gives you the quest to talk to Lord Telamon, the Lord T should give you the Reversal of Fortune quest if you accept the quest to kill Luther instead of the other way round. If not, there's something bugged in the save file I suspect.

8. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I've been really lucky and not experienced any bugs... but for safe measure I would cycle through all five game save slots. Every time I leveled up I would create a new save and overwrite the oldest save.

9. zwitek

zwitek New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Hi there,
    I noticed few people had problems with the scepter of hammara thing. Some of them were adviced to go to the Sunclaw dragon and speake with him. I tried both. Verne - she says that the entrance to the temple has been sealed with a powerful magic and I should speak with Sunclaw and convince her to unlock it. When I go to the Sunclaw the dragon syas that he doesn't want to speak with me as her temper is foul of late. Wtf should I do? Please help...

10. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

There's a dead drake on the beach, get the tooth from it and visit sunclaw

11. zwitek

zwitek New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Thanks

12. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    where can I find a superb healing potion for sunclaw??

13. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I THINK you can buy these at the border crossing settlement.

14. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Question.....im trying to find Castle Valemar. It says on the quest thats its on the west coast south of red rock nay. But red rock bay is on the east so im just confused as to how to get to this castle!

15. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    which is where?Near the mountain pass?

16. Sunclaw doesn't need a superb healing potion. He needs a healing balm. You get a recipe for that from Vierne in Karn after you visit Sunclaw with the tooth.

17. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    #677 iVaro, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
    Yes I know, a healing balm requires 3 yuma seeds and a superb healing potion, sorry if my wording was misleading

Edit: something I also find odd, I have a recipe for a superb restoration potion as well as a superb enery potion but no healing potion? Did I just happen to miss that one?:confused:

18. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    The hut next to Vierne's; there's a merchant who sells a stack of 10. They're pretty expensive at 1.5k each so I suggest you just buy 1 instead of the whole stack.

I can never find recipes...where did you get those?

19. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Trust me, if I had remembered I would have went to see if another recipe was available ;) But thanks man!

20. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    By the way, has anyone experienced any problems in the area just outside Valemar's castle? I noticed that if I stray off the paved path leading to it (i.e. go on the grass), I fall into the ground and would have to swim back to the shore some distance away.

I'm talking about the area after the bridge when you're heading towards the castle.