*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. The thieves guild is open. You just can't enter with a lawful alignment or you'll get attacked, even if you change it to neutral afterwards. If you get Quentin to change you to neutral before entering you'll be able to do the thieves guild quest. Unfortunately due to certain bugs, other people will end up attacking you that may hinder quests.

2. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    IT Business Analyst/QC/Novice Developer
    Texas
    Well apparently there is also a bug with being able to trigger the thieves den quests. I was neutral before going in, but they won't talk to me. They tell me they don't like me or that they don't talk to jr people.

3. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    #743 brettanderson, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
    please ignore

4. Celene

Celene Member

Dec 29, 2010
    I did have Helga's ring, but I sold it. Dagnabbit. Hope this'll end up helping someone else should they encounter a similar problem. I'll just have to wait for the update. I did find a seemingly interesting MUD to bide my time whilst doing so.

5. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

The update will be a lot more stable. Less falling into nothing and more playing :)

6. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Does Ralina in West Calleheim ever play an important role in a quest? I am wondering because she is the only character in Calleheim who introduces herself.

7. joen_kwon

joen_kwon Member

Jan 10, 2011
    I haven't finished the main game yet, but I've done nearly all the side quests and she's never mentioned.

8. pidobeuliou

pidobeuliou New Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Hello,

I'd like to craft in the Vieme's hut the Soothing Balm onto the worktable, but when I try to craft it the game indicates me that : "You are missing some ingredients" and the Balm stays in the table.

What does it mean ? What I have to do to craft this stuff ?

Thanks !

9. Read the recipe. It will tell you what ingredients you need. (3 Yuma seeds and a superb healing potion.)

10. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    If anyone could tell me how to open up Lock:10 or Lock:25 doors and chests that would be great! I dont understand the concept of it...

11. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    It's one of your skills. Tap the skill and then click the "link" button to assign it to one of your actions.

When you want to open a lock, target the chest and then the skill in your action bar.

12. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    thank you so much!! cant believe i didnt see that!

13. pidobeuliou

pidobeuliou New Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Thank you Mindfield.
    This game is addictive but not for beginners !

14. robcaduk

robcaduk Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Map

My map has lost all its markers!

What have I done?:eek:

15. andew

andew New Member

Jan 12, 2011
    help!!!

l gave the soothing blam to sunclaw so he would fly to drake island but he didn't is there something else l have to do to make him fly me to drake island?

16. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Well sunclaw is supposed to say, meet me outside when you are ready. You are supposed to meet him right outside the cave.

17. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Go outside of his cave and climb on his back.

18. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    He didn't fly me, either. I just swam to the island manually to continue. To do that, go to the village where you made the soothing balm. There is a boat and dock there. using the dock as a guide, swim straight out into the water. After a few second you'll see the island that Sunclaw would have dropped you off at (just keep swimming until you get there). Once you are done at the island you can also swim back.

19. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    So i am presque at the beginning.

I need to find something royal in the seewers of Callaheim...

But where do I find this room?

I know where the entrance to the sewers are, but can't find the way to this magical room..

20. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    Do you mean the quest where you need to find the Queen's body? If so, the easiest way it to simply hug the walls and keep walking until you get to a door that says something like "Old sewers" and go through that one. If you see a bunch of giant rats then you know you're on the right track.

Then do the same thing, keep hugging the walls until you get to another door (I can't remember what it's labeled... maybe "crypt"?) If you come across some ghostly-looking spirits you again know you are on the right track. At that point there's only one path to go and you will eventually get to the queen's body.