*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. pnke098

pnke098 Active Member

Dec 15, 2010
    yep, i have the same problem

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    known bug - fixed in update we just submitted
    knights of callaheim guild right?
    Tom the Thumb?

3. MWHApps

MWHApps Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    An OUTLAW!

I'm very upset... I'm an outlaw and yes it was my choice, but I didn't think all of Callaheim would be pissed about this.... How can I undo what I've already done besides reloading before that spot, which is no longer possible for me. Oh and also when I try to fight back I keep missing. I don't think I'm THAT bad. I'm level 11. Please, Josh, do you have ANY solution. You did create a priest for me to confess to, right?

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    talk to the dude in the sewers.

5. MWHApps

MWHApps Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Thanks! I'll do just that. What general area might he be?

6. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    #66 Jdragoon19, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    Can npcs Respawn? Cuz I accident killed Rufus and the other guy in the pig and hound for the guild quest lol

Edit: sry nvm I just had to read the letter found in the chest geez how stupid am I lol anyways amazing game Josh my fav game by far in the app store!

7. Krollx

Krollx Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Yeah it's one of the knights of callaheim quests. Thanks for fixing it :p

I'm a little lost with the main story quest -- I told Gorak about how the Queen died but I don't know how to proceed with the main story.

8. DeusEx

DeusEx Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Can anyone verify that this is the correct way? ( first Knights Guild quest, chest is locked)

9. DeusEx

DeusEx Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Can anyone figure out the first question?

10. tantrikninja

tantrikninja Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    GoTo East Callhine (sp) and dive into the sewer running through center screen. . . seriously. Then walk up to either end. . .assuming you came in through the gate from west Callahine then you just walk back toward the same. . . except form inside the drain. . . and as you hit the end the option to click to enter should come up on your lower right indicator - door open - that sort of thing.

Once in head straight for the first bridge across to the left. . .sooo. . .you go straight. . .fight one thief at lvl 8 or 9 (10 max) and cross the bridge he was guarding. . either way. . .stroll about. . . your looking for a thief type dude but Lvl 30.

You should at this stage be Lvl 9-10 yourself. . .Not to pick a fight . . . .click to chat and he should sort you out - outlaw status-wise.

Note: The Game is Amazing - Outstanding even.

11. tantrikninja

tantrikninja Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    The Hedge Maze is leading up to the Mansion.

Goto West Callahine.. . . (should correct the spelling in my earlier post - too lazy to edit) . . . .your looking for the big gate to the mansion. . . not the East or South or North or anyother gate you might run into. . .the mansion one. ThatÂ’s the ticket.

You enter into a sort of fenced open area and then the next phase with the big statue of horse is the Hedge Maze. But the quest that requires you to go there is glitched out at the moment. . so. no point for now.

12. theblackw0lf

theblackw0lf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    I'm level 18 and can't find any quests or enemies appropriate for my level. Can someone point me to some quests or areas that are appropriate for my level?

13. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Depends, where are you in the game?

14. pnke098

pnke098 Active Member

Dec 15, 2010
    go to the outlands , there are desert fangs that are from lvl 19 to lvl 21 , but they are easy to kill

15. theblackw0lf

theblackw0lf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Just finished the main quest in the Crypt, now supposed to go to Karn. Traveled around the Northern Kingdoms, killed some level 15 gnomes, then had my butt handed to me by some level 22 witches.

Took a boat to Roderick Bay (or however you say it), got killed by level 22 minotaurs.

Went to the keep between Northern Kingdom and Outland, didn't see any quests. Can't find any quests for level 18, but then I probably haven't been everywhere.

16. Appleguy123

Appleguy123 New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Sorry for bothering you guys, but do any of you know how to get to the village of Karn? I've looked forever for it, but can't seem to find it.
    Thanks.

17. Paradiso

It's after the cold sands hold. Eastern edge of the field.

18. Paradiso

There's the spider queens lair, or the burrows. Other than that, try getting through the cold sands hold and then Karn or the desert. It crashes when I try but maybe it'll work for you.

19. Appleguy123

Appleguy123 New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    I don't know where that is either. I'm at the red rock bay. Am I close to there?

20. djWHEAT

djWHEAT Member

Dec 15, 2010
    I have just completed the quest "Chief Kargath" but now the NPC I'm supposed to speak to (who was in the Red Lion Inn) is no longer there. His name is Guard Rakthor and he seems to have disappeared?! Another reason why I wish I had quest pointers ^_^