*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. EaglesFan78

EaglesFan78 Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I posted it twice. Oops

2. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Light armor isnt leather....
    Elf weave is awesome!

3. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    Oh. I don't use my Mage much.
    Also, in the update that throws in maces and hammers, are they only dlc? Or can you find it or buy it with gold? I saw the karma thing, but I'm not buying it.

4. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    #1184 GAMESHARQ, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
    Does anyone know if they are working on a sequel to this game? Also, does anyone know of any other ipad games like this? I was thinking about getting Ravensword, but there's no ipad version.

5. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    1.maybe, remember, wow has one version, but has had lots of updates
    2idk. Maybe sacred oddessy <spell fail

6. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Yeah, I couldn't find it either. I think it's just with the karma. It's sad that aralon turned into one of those stupid games that rely on selling "karma!" or whatever currency to get money.

7. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    The well of life.
    In the library, there's a book about it. And then in the order of magic, this guy says "may you drink from the well of life for many years to come." Now, we all know that games don't do anything without a purpose. I think that you can find the well of life.
    Does anyone know what and where the well of life is?
    If not, can you please help me look?

8. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    Yeah. We already spent 10 bucks on it (or aylt least I did) it should have weaker versions at least. Ex: superb hammer

9. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    I'm pretty sure its just a saying, like "bless you!" but it does sound pretty big. I guess it'll be dlc. Maybe in the sequel. But according to the little story, it's too important to be a side quest. Like the forge. It'll do something one day.

RAGE! I can't find the nightbow anywhere! The bosses should have it.

10. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Exactly! I mean it was worth the ten bucks but not more. Like, they should sell them at cold sands or something.

11. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    Yeah, but if there was an update with a new map and quests, I would buy it. But this little stuff, I'd rather buy the nova 2 map pack. But I'm currently broke on iTunes.

12. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Ok. Hope so.

I found the night bow on ash fangs corpse. Where did you find the night blade?

13. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    I think you mean ashmore the dragon. I got it from him after killing him 5 times. I guess you should save before you go into a boss's lair. They have rare items.

14. Eglerion

Eglerion New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Help with quest 'The Plan'.

I'm in the crypt on some sort of stony bridge with a skull on the wall. Electricity or thunder bolts are coming out of the 'sky' in this area and as soon as I try to go further thunder or electricity whatever it is kills me. What should I do? May be I miss something, my brain is not listening to me. Help please?
    S.O.S

15. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    Are you a Mage or ranger? If so, summon a wolf or the fire thing. Then just walk through. Whenever I try, I just summon, then walk through. I never die.

16. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Well, what I did was I just waited for the lightning bolts to move up, then quickly run through. Also, save you game after each one of the lightning bolts.
    Isn't the boss in the crypt pathetic?

17. summer999

summer999 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Someone may have asked this question before, but I just don't have the energy to go back over the 120 pages, so here goes.
    I don't get the thieves den. I'm playing as a rouge, so i want to be able to go to the thieves den, but they just dont talk to me. The poison sellers do, but in the other room, one guy says nothing, and one guy says, Lars is the name, and I don't like you. What do you do?

18. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    The ghost warrior? If so, yep he is.

19. EaglesFan78

Jul 16, 2011
    Probably a thing that they'll update. The one that's quiet is probably the one that will let you in. But not yet.

20. Wintvelt

Wintvelt New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Still cannot Fins missing husband

Could someone please point me in the right direction to locate missing husband?

I have visited many caves multiple times, but no flames, no missing husband.
    Which cave should I be looking, which chest?
    Tried the 'first cave' many times, assuming it is the first cave in the left when leaving timbers bend through gate, but no husband, no flames from chest whatsoever.

This side quest is driving me crazy, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tx