*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Chucky88

Chucky88 New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Can someone tell me how to get to Smugglers' Cove? Been stuck for days finding the place. Noob. Thanks!!:)

2. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    It's near Karn in the desert, along the coast, you'll find smugglers around it. Also once you get in you need to dive under to get over the wall, it's like a dead end when you enter

3. Chucky88

Chucky88 New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Thanks!! Btw, how many guilds are there? I managed to join 3. Is tt the max?

4. Romeo Longsword

Romeo Longsword Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Hong Kong, London, Osaka
    Yes mainly there are three, however there is also some faction you can join if you keep the ring from one of the orc brothers from the first map, not sure about the details, but have a read here:

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/117/1177325p1.html

5. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    Talk to him about The Plan*. Then go to East Callaheim and go to the royal castle(or whatever it's called). Go to the highest floor level and you'll find a troll who will give you the next quest. For the quest, you have to go to the crypt and talk to the queen, etc. etc.

Also, be advised that following only the main story line will be difficult as the monsters required to be killed are high leveled if you don't train.

I advise doing all the quests granted by three of the guilds which you find in East Callaheim.

I strongly recommend that you do the Minotaur quest, which is given to you by the The Guardians of Aralon as a final quest, first. I did this quest at my lower levels of 20's and gained about 3-5 levels(don't remember the exact number).

Then put Judgement 2 and 3 into your quick slots and your stuns should be able to keep the witch at bay long enough for you to kill her.

Also, hire a mercenary so that you can send him in before you go in yourself; this makes the first stun the witch casts on your directed to your mercenary, not you which can save your life.

Good luck.:D

6. Chucky88

Chucky88 New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Ok I think this qn has been asked, but can I know how to persuade the dragon for the Scepter of Hammara quest?

7. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    You have to loot a dragon tooth from the drake carcass on the coast, then find sunclaw and he will ask you to bring him lip balm. Then, go to vierne for the crafting recipe, pick the plants outside behind her hut, they respawn. Craft the balm and bring it to sunclaw, and poof, you're set.

8. Hammerbash

Hammerbash New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Neck armor

How do get neck armor???

9. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    #1229 Zrikk, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
    You can buy cloaks(neck) from the horse merchant outside the Callaheim north gate or kill monsters (Frozen northlands)

10. TimeWaster2

TimeWaster2 Member

Sep 1, 2011
    azra boss help with elf mage

Does anyone have tips on beating the boss at the Temple of Azra?
    I'm an elf mage,
    level 32,

strength - 19 (attack 232)
    agility - 18 (critical 12%)
    endurance - 29 (health 2056 max)
    intellect - 23 (energy 1472)
    spirit 13 (defense 128)
    with a Parry of 40 % and block of 0%
    (how do you up your parry and block anyway?)

Also, my skill levels include
    Summon Fire elemental 3
    Firestore 1 (4/4)
    Shockwave (3/3)
    Dazzle (1/5)
    Armor of Air (5/5)
    Fire Blast 2 (4/4)
    Ice Bolt (3/3)
    Ice Shield (3/3)
    Fist of Ice (3/3)

I can't seem to do any damage to the boss. He shoots out this beam or light that kills me as soon as it touches me no matter what I do. Doesn't seem like any clothing defense available to me goes higher than 20 (my staff is 30 power, the highest I've seen so far).

Can anyone help me? Please?

11. yvk

yvk Member

Sep 7, 2011
    what i did was hide behind the pillars when he shot that thing.

12. Mousey

Mousey Member

Feb 1, 2011
    That's exactly what I did. He seemed to only shoot it once (and it killed me instantly, at level 38 or so, if I didn't go behind the pillar!) and then I came out and gave him a good kicking. :)

My question is - where is Sheba, the new uber dragon added in today's update? I'm level 45 and need a challenge!

13. yvk

yvk Member

Sep 7, 2011
    new update !? :eek:

14. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Time to go whip some dragon butt!

15. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I can't seem to find the new mount, looked almost everywhere...oh well.

16. yvk

yvk Member

Sep 7, 2011
    if anyone finds it , post up asap!

17. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Dinorat-Dinosaur rat? There are rats, but no dinosaurs...

18. yvk

yvk Member

Sep 7, 2011
    looks like its only available for Karma.

19. Zrikk

Zrikk Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Pity. Wonder how it looks like.

20. Mousey

Mousey Member

Feb 1, 2011
    But where's the new dragon, eh? :)

Also, what is the point of Grokk's Hut? None of the goblin's (including Grokk) talk, and all the chests there are empty. I went back after the update hoping this had changed, but nope.