*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Limyae2012

Limyae2012 New Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Dear All, I really have a question:

I have already been to "shadowspire mine", kill the BOSS and got the Icefang egg. However there is another place called "shadowspire" just around that. How could I enter that place? It looks like a mountain surrounded by water. I really couldnot find the entrance:-(

Thanks heaps!!

2. VOGamer

VOGamer Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    #1582 VOGamer, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    Fantastic game. The best looking open world RPG out there! Not to mention, being the #1 RPG on any handheld device that I have played.

Uthu's Fortress won't load for me. I accepted a quest to go to Uthu's Fortress then it just hangs. What can I do? It just hangs there infinite. Typically, there is a crash if there is a loading problem, but ONLY Uthu's Fortress has a loading screen stuck forever.

3. Ihaveone

Ihaveone New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Thanks, idid restart as a paladin ( lovin it ) and have reached the same place as i was up to before in a ,much shorter time and am a hier level, where can i obtain the temple seal?btw were u able to kill the desert fangs when u were at this point of the game? Thanks!,

4. TyrellDS

TyrellDS Member

Jul 28, 2011
    after you get the egg, you deliver it to icefang and she will meet you outside of her cave and fly you up to shadowspire. There you will find and defeat the final boss, who is pretty easy

5. Epimetreus

Epimetreus Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Icefang will take you to the top in exchange for its egg.

6. Epimetreus

Epimetreus Member

Sep 14, 2011
    To get the temple seal, see Sunclaw the dragon. Bring the broken tooth from the drake's corpse. Sunclaw will ask for a soothing balm; the woman in the beachside hut will show you how to make it. Sunclaw will take you to the drake isle; the seal is in a chest near the drake nest. Don't forget to grab the red drake egg from the nest - it provides an excellent mount.

The desert fangs should be easy when you're near or at their level range - 19-22 or so.

7. junis

junis New Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm a level 48 Paladin. I've beaten Merificus on Shadowsphire and also completed the "Kill Uthu" quest. I'm thinking of heading to the Giant's Den, Ice Elemental Queen Lair and Fire Elemental King Lair but before I head there, are there any quests for these 3 lairs before I go??

Also, where can I find Theressa's missing husband? Cause until now I haven't find him. Thanks, your responses will be much appreciated. :D

8. junis

junis New Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Yes. I found the treasure in the bay. There are no sharks. Just keep swimming and keep pressing down till you find the chest. Good luck!

9. Amrfootball

Amrfootball Member

Dec 27, 2011
    No quests that I know of at least.

And to find the husband, I just killed everything that lived in the cave near the little village and opened the chests. (even though they are trapped.) eventually, it just said that I found him lol. Guess you just have to search everywhere in that cave. Good luck.

10. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    Yeah in the chest you find his wedding ring, which makes it self explanatory about what happened to him.

11. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    I need help. Whenever i try to update aralon (and several other apps) it says i have to buy the full product first. I haven't an idea why its doing this as it updated fine a while back in December. :(

12. CalciferTC

CalciferTC New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    I'm a newbie

Hello people. I'm new to this thread, but not new to Aralon: Sword and Shadow. I have a level 48 Paladin who has beat Mereficus and Sheba.

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    ?

Anyone know what this new high level area is for? Is there quests or new loot there or what? Any help would be appreciated!

14. CalciferTC

CalciferTC New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    As far as I can figure, it has no purpose aside from maybe leveling up. There are no quests or npcs (aside from swamp beasts). There is a single chest in one of the lakes.

15. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    hmmm

weird....

16. Dofeboy

Dofeboy New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    axe

The axe may be for a.quest called a brash brother given by koln. I have the quest but can't find orc or troll. Anyone??

17. PierceP525

PierceP525 New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    #1597 PierceP525, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    Still can't find Vanael the Slicer

I have read the help on here about the kill vanael the slicer quest, but I still can't find his cave. I took the north exit from Callaheim into the Northern Kingdom, and I don't see any smuggler's cave on my map. What am I missing? Am I in the wrong place?

18. Epimetreus

Epimetreus Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Vanael the Slicer

Go north of Cold Sands Hold - the cave is on the beach.

19. CalciferTC

CalciferTC New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Koln?

Who's Koln?

20. PierceP525

PierceP525 New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Vanael the Slicer

Thanks, Epimetreus. I appreciate the help!