*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This is quite clever

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Hey bro, we're all gamers here.
    Always nice tah see a new member.
    Cept spammers. Stinkin spammers.
    As to the levithation, THANK YOU JCHO. I knew there had to be levthation some as I was stuck for the longest time.

3. Ajaycool807

Ajaycool807 New Member

Jan 27, 2014
    how to enter swampland thru Rock tunnel...didn't found where it is in Rock tunnel

4. Lord Nerevar

Lord Nerevar New Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Hi guys,

I'm currently running this game on a Z1 Compact and so far enjoying it. However I have encountered an issue and wonder if anyone can help. I have joined the 3 guilds in Callaheim, but after I check the guild storage, the 3 questgivers (Edark etc) will not give me any quests. The only option is to say "bye"... This is frustrating so can Someone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

5. Sugar

Sugar New Member

Apr 6, 2014
    From my experience I think you have to reach a certain level to receive quests from the guilds, and only join the guild that is the same species as you are, when you joint the guild that matches then your guild chest will actually have supplies inside. This is my third day playing this game so all of this is just from what I've experienced. I kept checking back to my guild and they had no quests for me, but finally today they did, and I think It's because I'm at a higher level now (Level 28), I'm a warrior and I found that the fastest way to jump up in levels was to kill the desert fang slugs, they're worth a ton of XP and they're pretty easy to kill. I hope this helped!

6. Sugar

Sugar New Member

Apr 6, 2014
    You don't need the dragons tooth, you just had to of gotten it to know that sunclaw broke his tooth. So don't worry, continue with the game! Next step: Visit Sunclaw in his lair.

7. Sugar

Sugar New Member

Apr 6, 2014
    The only place in the game that I've found that sells armor for the head and shoulders is in Callahaim, I forget what the place is called, but it's something with Pauldrons in the title, it's right next to the North Gate if I remember correctly.

8. Sugar

Sugar New Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Armor for Head and Shoulders

The only place in the game that I've found that sells armor for the head and shoulders is in Callahaim, I forget what the place is called, but it's something with Pauldrons in the title, it's right next to the North Gate if I remember correctly.

Just realized I was using quick reply and wanted to make sure I got the original message this time.

9. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I've seen this game quite a few times now, and was wondering if it's still worth buying, no offense. Is this still an amazing game, or should I wait for Aralon : forge and flame?

10. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    It's still amazing. Graphics might look 'slightly' older now but the RPGs huge with tons of missions. Well worth picking up

11. Thanks

12. XXX

XXX Active Member

Nov 20, 2012
    For the Kill Og/Helga's Ring quest, I made Og unfriendly, but is it too late to get Helga's Ring now? Also, does anyone have any tips for defeating Og?

13. AralonFan123

AralonFan123 New Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Hi, does anyone know if the ice queen respawns? I killed her on a couple files and she does not but the fire king does is this a glitch or is my game corrupt?

14. Rudolf

Rudolf New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Confused

I played Aralon many times and usually use ranger. One time I was playing and I got this cool bow. I think it's better than the night bow. I just can't remember where I got it. It's a cool looking blue bow. Just like the display im red rockbay shop. Is that bow real? Where can I get it if it is? Also whats it called.:eek::D

15. Rudolf

Rudolf New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Confused

I played Aralon many times and usually use ranger. One time I was playing and I got this cool bow. I think it's better than the night bow. I just can't remember where I got it. It's a cool looking blue bow. Just like the display in red rockbay shop. Is that bow real? Where can I get it if it is? Also whats it called.:eek::D

16. Rudolf

Rudolf New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    I don't think she respawns. It didn't respawn when I went to kill her the second time

17. celticmagick

celticmagick New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if the rogue was able to use the Ruby Sword? Based on the stats it seems like the rogue could use it but I haven't had it drop for me. Currently, my rogue is stuck with the sword of wounding and the quick blade. Surely these can't be the best weapons for the rogue?

Also, could someone please post the stats for the night bow?

Thanks! :)

18. celticmagick

celticmagick New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Could it be the Elmindra's Bow you are thinking of? Its stats are: Power: 83, Speed: 1.9

If it is, my ranger found his in a chest in the keep with the corrupt priestess and knights.

19. iBest96

iBest96 New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    I have finished the game like 9 times now and leveled like 12 characters to lvl50. This game is still probably my favorite game and I just returned to playing again after some time.:)
    Some answers:
    -The Frost Queen does not respawn.
    -Elmindra's bow is the 2nd strongest bow, and it can be found in lvl20-26 Dungeons usually (and some above too).
    -The stats of the Nightbow are : 104dmg/1.9speed/25m range which is I think the best non IAP bow.
    -I don't think the rouge could use Ruby as its pretty much a longsword but I'm not 100%.
    -I believe the everkeen blade is the best rouge wep: D:104/S:1.7/R:2 (atleast for dmg)
    Some random tips:
    -Best farming place in the game: Liar of the Ice Elemental Queen. (Save before opening chest and load game if you dont like what you find.)
    -You can swim over to the dragon island anytime in the game and steal the dragon egg to get the best steed in game.
    -Keeping the ring from Og and Ug is the best way to do the expansion story as you will need it to levitate.
    -Breaking the locked chests in the starting town lvl1 can get you some nice start out items.
    -If you are new to the game the classes go as follows (after I finished the game with all of them): Ranger>Warrior>Mage/Rouge>Paladin

20. celticmagick

celticmagick New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    iBest96,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm beginning to think the Everkeen is not available for the rogue but not sure. I know I used it on my Ranger. Hmmm, it's been too long to remember.

I would like to say for the others that have played a Rogue but haven't had any luck with parry. After numerous tries I have successfully parried with my Rogue and thus stunned in mid fight. The mechanism does in fact work but it is flawed imho. Basically you have to spam block to finally get it to work. With auto attack you're still doing damage. Again, not ideal but it does work. My fights don't last long enough for parry -> stun to provide any benefit.