Underplayed games & hidden gems

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Darth Ronfar, Mar 9, 2012.

1. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Portalize
    Reaper

2. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
  3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I did a lot of beta testing on that game. I agree it was (is) a great game. The thing I remember about the beta was the poor english throughout the game. There was an 18K text file that I went through and corrected the whole thing, so if there are serious English errors - it could be my fault (although I don't know if they incorporated all the changes I made). It took me a couple weeks to go through it all...

4. CRTFTW

CRTFTW Member

Aug 2, 2014
    I'd just like to state that the game "Knighturn" listed here is actually called "Kingturn" There's about three of them and it's a fairly decent strategy RPG. For mobile anyway.

5. TapTitanApp

TapTitanApp Active Member

Aug 13, 2014
    unemployed
    NYC
    Falldown 2 is what I always play on my phone when I'm commuting to work

6. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Wow that's pretty cool! I saw that runescape bought it out or something do you know what the dev was like before that?

Anyways like I said before great game and great dedication! If you still do testing id love to have your help on my next game seems like you know your stuff.

7. Great list. I wish I have time to try them all :p

8. HaroldBalls

HaroldBalls Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #308 HaroldBalls, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Holy smokes! that's a serious list! Thanks a lot :) I thought I played a lot, but looks like I have some work to do! :)

Edited by a mod - note to anyone adding to this thread. this is a list of games recommended by players. Not devs advertising their own game. Any posts by devs advertising their own new game will be deleted