Underworlds Chapter 2 Movie + Shots

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OneEye, Sep 7, 2009.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Nice. :)

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    can't wait!! i mean after beating it 7 timess...:rolleyes:

3. Thaurin

Thaurin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    I hope they don't remove the tap-to-move control option, because I really don't want to play the game with a virtual gamepad. This is what made the game fun to play for me. I can't understand people who complain about that. Virtual gamepads make my fingers hurt.

4. Burnone

Burnone Active Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Developer @ Pixel Mine Games
    Austin, TX
    You can still use the touch to move feature. You just need to go into the options and turn the dpad off. This enables touch to move.

5. Trotgar

Trotgar Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    I really hope the difficulty system will be changed, so on the harder difficulty levels enemies would make more damage/be tougher, but the loot would be better. At now there's not any reward for playing on harder difficulties.

6. TomBombadil

TomBombadil Active Member

Dec 17, 2008
    The update looks good. I like the new controls and the locations of the health/vitality. But, I wish the backpack would have been kept as an on-screen toggle like it is now. It doesn't seem right to have it in the same area as the settings, save games, etc. Regardless, looking forward to the update!

7. Trotgar

Trotgar Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    Hmm... I just found a game called MageStory (or something), and it looks a bit like Underworlds. Anyone know more about this? I guess it's a bit shallow from the app description.

8. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    Horrible, no weapons, armours, skills or stats. Like playing Underworlds but without any menus. Not what it looks like.