Unofficial Pocket RPG guide/help thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheBeastlyNinja, Sep 4, 2011.

1. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Also I believe that they only appear when your focus is high without the certain suit

2. Sfcheri

Sfcheri New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    How do you recover health?

I just started playing as a Mage. I keep getting killed. Since ther is no help, I can't figure out how to recover health without getting killed.

I have read all the posts and don't see any answer to this.

Thanks,
    Sfcheri

3. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    The only way I believe you can regain health is through drops. There's no way to carry healing items in the game. With that said, I found the Mage to be unplayable. The melee dude was a little better, but for me the ranger was the only viable option. That was enough, though. Play as the ranger, and you'll likely find the game to be pure joy.

4. Sfcheri

Sfcheri New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    There is one other way to regain health and that is to level up. Perhaps that is obvious to those used to playing these types of games, but it wasn't to me until I noticed it as I kept playing. I am continuing to play as a mage and making progress. Thanks for the reply.

Sfcheri

5. Sfcheri

Sfcheri New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Stuck at first gate of Shadow of the Golem

I am playing as Mage. Get to the gate in the first level, having escaped the boulder, and killed everything that comes my way. However, the gate is closed and the level periodically shakes. how do I proceed?

6. alextasaurus

alextasaurus New Member

May 30, 2017
    Secrets???

I can never figure out what the secrets are or how to find them. I thought I read somewhere on here that somebody said they were slipping through cracks in the walls but that didn't work for me. I explore every area of every map and it always says I find 0 secrets out of however may were on that level. I feel like it has something to do with those big closed wooden doors that I find on the levels sometimes but I can't figure out how to get through them.... :mad::confused::(