Upcoming Releases of... 2015, 2016

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by killercow, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Trials Frontier is being launched worldwide on April 10. :)

2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Boom Brigade by Supercell is also coming this wednesday. Weirdly enough this was announced by the Appstore's official twitter account. That's the first time I've seen them doing it.

3. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Boom Brigade? What's the different with the boom beach? Is that kind of strategy game like boom beach or coc?

4. killercow

Argh, I got the name wrong. It is indeed Boom Beach!

5. killercow

6. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    Any idea when we will be seeing gameloft's new Captain America game? It's due out on march 26th,

7. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
  8. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    First week ever where I cant find anything to buy... liked Sometimes You Die until I saw that video, liked Fireworks Apprentice until Eli played it yesterday... so... any recomendation for me? Anything as long as you think its awesome...

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Widen up, there are many great genres and gems to get discovered ;)

Seriously though we all have different tastes. This week was a great week for me, You Die, Little Big Adventures and one or two others. Agree with you about the Fireworks game, thought that was looking good but i think i'll pass

10. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    I do, haha, I try at least, but those two videos are awful an LBA doesnt look good after the impressions... so... on the other hand, I bought a PS4 to play Battlefield 4 when it finishes downloading... 50gb + all the expansions, premium,.... damn, I need something new to enjoy today while it downloads....

11. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    The controls take a bit of getting used to, but Tiny Space Adventure is pretty fun so far. And if you like racers, Flashout 2 is much better than the original, although I'm not sure yet about some design decisions - such as buying more ammo and respawns (coins come at a good pace - just not sure of the balance between spending money on those vs ships and ship upgrades).

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I mean i'm spoilt in a way as every week (or throughout the week if theres surprise releases) theres a couple of games i get. So i shouldnt complain, say 2 games a week, 8 a month, thats really good.

Its just that about a year ago i was buying 6+ games a week. So yeah the figures gone down but i should really 'ahem' go back and play some of the 100's i've bought much more.

Having so many games at my fingertips at all times is still amazing though

13. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    #233 TheFrost, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    I got a promo code for Tiny Space Adventure and I agree, its a lot of fun. Repulze 2 looks grindy.

I think too that last year we had more games but the quality is still strong. But its true, the amount of releases have descreased a lot. Too many developers are burnt with Apple and iOS. Its just the wrong way to do things. Too many Flappy games, too many freemium games, Apple dont care about clones or developers, just about how much money it can make, absolutely confusing Apple submission process, some very stupid rules. The AppStore is going to die. I can guarantee that. Not death per se, but filled with nothing than shit in a few years if this keep happening.

Edit: Sorry for the bad words, but my blood boils when I think about this, about the damage that IAP has done to gaming. Terrible.

14. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Wait, what? Repulze 2? Where did you hear about this?

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think he meant Flashout 2.

16. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    I did meant that.... Ups!

17. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
  18. killercow

FTL. April 3rd. Be excited.

19. gamer456ism

gamer456ism Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Hopefully it's not like Surgeons simulators port, terrible

20. killercow

If Hearthstone releases next week, the Appstore is gonna explode! (or at least for us, iPad users)