Welcome to -=FREE APP MAN'S WORLD=- !!! Only the best free games !!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by QuantumDuck, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuantumDuck

QuantumDuck Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Spreading the word about FREE apps!
    Well instead of being a dick and putting you down I want to say thank you for telling me this and if it makes you happy at the beginning of the posts tomorrow I will list who will like each game ex: RPG lovers, simple game lovers etc.

Sorry for the lack of control on this post but I will start working on everyones side from now on. I hope you can all give me a chance I'm really a good guy. Thanks!

- QuantumDuck -

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Wow, well, thanks - I think.

3. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Wow. What's all these negativity? Why don't we just give the guy a chance to see how things goes for a few days before we start bashing him or decide that he is good.

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Keep it up, free app man we love you don't let anything get you down.

5. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Quantum Duck, I think you'll do better if your post sounded less like you are trying to provide a service. You can't know what others will like, so it might be best to stick with posting honestly what you like and asking others to share what they find, rather than having this tone of "this is my thread and you are contributing to my topic".

6. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    This forum seems to get unfriendlier with each passing day of late.

7. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    I wanna have your babies.
    in a very friendly way.

hope this lightens up the mood.

8. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator

Jul 30, 2009
    This.

Just post, let others contribute, move on. Stop with the harshness for those that have a different opinion as you. You had to REFRAIN from putting me down because I had a different opinion as you. How is that friendly and providing a service? Especially when you ask for positive opinions and posts?

9. Ouisch

Ouisch Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    There was actually a hint of sarcasm there, I love Quell and I kind of thought Doodle Sky was a pile.

However, I'm a fan of Mr. Free App Man, to be sure. :)

10. Andylasian

Andylasian Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    High School
    California
    Keep on what you're doing here, Free App Man!
    It'll be great not to visit other sites just to check on what the new freebies are since I spend a lot of time here.

11. QuantumDuck

Aug 18, 2010
    #71 QuantumDuck, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
    Moved to first posting.

12. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    So mr free app man here's your first test. How's nimp dash!

13. QuantumDuck

Aug 18, 2010
    Well....I didn't think it deserved a spot because the game was to much like so many other games out there but if it floats your boat then please download it. Don't see how thats a test just didn't make my list :D

14. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Quell has a 5 star rating and is free for a day.

15. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    It would be better if you just add new games to the beginning of your first post, so we don't have to search through page after page looking for crumbs.

16. QuantumDuck

Aug 18, 2010
    I might do that. It will get long though that's the only thing.

17. QuantumDuck

Aug 18, 2010
    Okay everyone, thanks to the thought from one of these Free App users I will be updating the very first post in this thread every day. This way you can just bookmark the thread and check back every day. Much more convenient and it will save time. Thanks for your support! The second post is up by the way. Feel free to leave comments!

- Free App Man -

18. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    You are a godsend

19. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    All free app site have ton of crap because their process is complicate and is business, they have to contact or select developers, make an agreement and so on. So they try select only the good but often fail.

Now there are also the free app selections sites, there's more and more, they just pick and select among free of the day. Those have more choices and have a better average quality. But also they don't have that much time to make their selection. Also often they are late.

This thread is trying to do like the second category, with zero money constraints. But it's a lot of time to make a real selection, plus some comments, and not miss the major free app of the day.

Well let see today:
    • Nastyroids is very suspect. Easy to detect the game genre but is it really worth any selection? I doubt a lot but ok I haven't yet play it.
    • Disney and the word game are pointless stuff for me but easy to identify and could worth a selection, I just don't care.
    • Detonation! is one more app from a lazy dev that don't care support other os than os4.
    • That let for me, Aqua Globs, which worth the pick because it seems be less common and with some content.
    Just my feeling of today selection.

20. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna