We're mad as hell about iOS games that cost money, have ads, and/or any IAP at all.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tsharpfilm, Nov 3, 2009.

?

Is Canabalt worth $2.99?

1. Yes

213 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. No

293 vote(s)
    48.2%
  3. Not my type of game

102 vote(s)
    16.8%
  1. exgamer

exgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    hacker

You should be banned for hacking into my account and playing such a stunt. I had to go back and fix my post you idiot. Dont hack into my account again ,you are a serious canabalt fanboy. your a Canafan !!!

2. coralium

coralium Active Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Student
    Is it safe to call him a troll yet? I don't think it's possible to unintentionally sound so stupid.

3. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Shame on you Bat...sigh....

4. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Here's mine
    [​IMG]

Cost me about 15,000 Canabalts.

5. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I thought I was beyond hacking people's accounts to falsify proof of idiocy, but I was wrong =(

Not that it matters, seeing how exgamer is clearly the developer of WoBong, and is pissed that Hodapp didn't take the time to review his abomination he calls a game.

6. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    Ok you really need to go drink a cup of tea and calm down today. This was your first post on this thread:

But just now you posted this on the Angry Birds thread:

So which is it? Are you just out to play war with everyone today or what?

7. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Rofl, just checked his recent posts, dude is looking at a banhammer soon hahaha

8. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

you sir, are the most epic troll on TA. we are proud to have you.
    now lemme go and support some idie devs so i can stop the corparate evils from taking over!

9. exgamer

Aug 3, 2010
    i win

All you guys did was attack me , but nobody here proved that canabalt is worth $2.99 . I proved my point but you canafans didnt prove yours. I WIN!!

10. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    No if you read the thread, I mean the good intellectual parts, you will see that it doesn't NEED to be proven. The appstore has its own price structure that developers are free to do as they wish with, within reason of course. Failure or success will be had by the choices they make. Learn your lesson, move on and use the lessons learned in your next venture.

But nice try - declaration of victory always comes from the one who has nothing left to say.

11. exgamer

Aug 3, 2010
    point

Oh I never run out of words I can do this all day. I just read what you said ans it means nothing. You say you proved your point but I see alot of words but no facts . Canafans you can do better than that.

12. jmelrose

jmelrose Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Teach
    Central FL
    Proof Canabalt is worth $2.99 is as follows:

According to Webster's,
    "worth |wərθ|
    adjective [ predic. ]
    equivalent in value to the sum or item specified : jewelry worth $450 was taken."

According to the current App Store price listing, Canabalt is worth $2.99.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canabalt/id333180061?mt=8

I have proved the point. I win.

P.S. Canabalt is awesome. Was totally worth $2.99 for the playtime I have spent with it. $9 for a 2-hour movie, and I spent $3 for at least 6 hours of enjoyment since I bought it at its iOS launch.

You lose.
    Miserably.
    Now please go away. You're a troll and no one takes anything you say seriously. Your only value here is entertainment.

13. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    of course it is not, it is not like pac man is not worth 5bucks. you get for 79ct so much content but people are willing to pay 2.99 for it. So,... it is worth 2.99!

14. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    Ok I am out of this - no sense feeding the troll anymore. Clearly by this response that is ALL he is doing. Troll troll troll. Darn, I thought you were legit too.

15. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    You obviously need to learn how to read. He said that it doesn't need to be proven. Devs can price their apps however they like, if it's too high, then no one will buy it. And since people are buying it, what does that say?

16. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #536 backtothis, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    Reading exgamer's posts is degrading my intelligence severely. Hodapp should ban him.

17. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    I second this.

18. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

no, i personally believe every forum needs one good troll to keep it going. we've got our man. i persoanlly like having to facepalm myself once a day- it's good for my metabolism.

19. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

you've been hacked. i made you say that, without you actually saying that. how do you feel.

OOH LOOK! WITHE MYE voodoo magicke i made exgamer say it too!

20. Arcytrex

Arcytrex New Member

Apr 5, 2010
    #540 Arcytrex, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
    Reading exgamer's what? I think your intelligence is already well degraded BEFORE reading his posts.

Yeah you're an idiot too.

Oh and Canabalt sucks in my OPINION. Waste of $2.99. Oh whoa running and hopping on top of buildings. It's so fun!