What game are you playing the most, right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Aug 22, 2014.

1. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    I like it alot, looks nice, pretty challenging, fun fights and the story is pretty cool.

2. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Thanks Noah, think I'll click the buy button,

3. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    No problem! :D

4. Jannzee

Jannzee Active Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Romania
    Far cry 4 and Geometry Dash on phone atm.

5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    GTA V on PS4.

6. september

Sep 14, 2012
    The wall posting that does, blah blah bought some new clothes, blah blah bought a new weapon, etc. Do you have the option to turn that off in game?

7. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I've only played it for about five hours and I haven't bothered looking into that option yet. Mainly because the notification is really unobtrusive.

8. september

Sep 14, 2012
    I guess it would be on the users end.

9. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Still Monster Hunter Freedom Unite along with XCOM EW

10. september

Sep 14, 2012
    #190 september, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Just replayed The Walking Dead Season1 and finished 400 days + Season 2 on PS4. Telltale really need to make use of the touchpad, I had previously played TWD on iPad and the touch interface made it feel a lot more immediate even though it looked and ran like sludge. I noticed the separation when I tried to play Season 1 on PC a little while back too.

As for games, I liked 400 days and would have preferred to have seen that type of multiple player character arc play through more over Season 2. Season 2 itself was really slow but a good story overall, it wrapped up well. My main problem was probably playing Clementine, she's a good character but just didn't feel all that believable with the reliance adults had on her. Good but hope they do something along the lines of 400 days (expanded) next.

Also been playing Lords of the Fallen, it annoys me as much as I like it but that's typical of the Souls games too. It does feel nice though, combat is all about weight so if you keep well under your max you're fine, start wearing heavy gear and you need to make sure you're equipped to carry it well. Lot of back tracking and a lot of deaths, but generally a satisfying experience.

11. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    XCOM. Lots and lots of XCOM.

12. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    iOS: Wayward Souls, Hero Emblems, Stone of Life
    PC: Transistor, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Invisible Inc.
    Wii U: Super Smash Bros. U, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker
    3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

13. september

Sep 14, 2012
    Haven't been playing a lot but back into Dragon Age Inquisition with a bit of Far Cry 4 on the side. Both titles proving to be huge value for money.

14. reyreyrey

reyreyrey Active Member

Dec 22, 2014
    My sister is playing this game, I got the curiosity while she's playing it. She's too addictive on this game. I make a simple research about this game and this what I got.

Pocket Tales is the same with other Farming Simulation games that uses the leveling system. To gain more experience, you need to plant, produces and harvest and I can also get an experience by accomplishing every quest that they will give to me, because it has a reward that includes an exp. Experience is the most important in terms of leveling, because the way of increasing my level will always depend on gaining exp.

~ The unique thing in this game, Pocket Tales is also a RPG game, there's a battle with your hero and different monsters. As of now, my sister's is at the level 14 now, hmm very interesting...

~ I'm currently playing Clash of Clans, Legion of Heroes and Crusaders Quest. Great Games! :cool:

15. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Recently I've been playing lots of Kritika, Cytus, and World of Tanks. I have quite a number of story based games (TWEWY, Bastion, ChaosRings, GTA, Monster Hunters) but waiting for summer to properly be engaged in the story. Crusaders Quest seems fun but with the absolutely horrible crashes on my device I just dropped it. Kritika is definitely a type of game I've been looking for. Cytus is what TapTap should have been. Grinding my way to tier X on World of Tanks (most of tanks are Tier 6~7).

16. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    IOS
    Marvel contest of champions (Best)
    Goat simulator (had an update)
    Ski safari adventure time (#)
    Touch arcade (not a game but still!)

Xbox (got a new one so had to restart all games!)
    Tomb raider 2013 (Graphics)
    Splinter cell blacklist (because o the stealth)
    COD: black ops 2 (gotta love a bit o cod!)
    Just cause 2 (grapple)

17. afrah15

afrah15 Member

Jan 10, 2015
    I just can't stop playing NFS-MW, I've finished 2 careers so far and now I'm about to finish the 3'rd. I also have played and finished Fable, Quake 4. I will start to play FEAR soon ;) I play them on my PC.

18. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    NeverWinter Nights

19. september

Sep 14, 2012
    Transistor
    Dragon Age Inquistion

Freedom Wars
    Frozen Synapse Prime

20. september

Sep 14, 2012
    Not sure where to put this but for DAI fans who like the Tavern songs, the official game site has put 10 up for free download (including sheet music) for a week or two before they start selling them.