What game are you playing the most, right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Aug 22, 2014.

1. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Clash Royale is my buggy right now.

When it's not that it's Spl—t or King Rabbit.

2. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    3DS has been my main source of entertainment lately. Final Fantasy Explorers, LoZ: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Xenoblade Chronicles.

As far as iPhone goes, Hearthstone, Clash of Clans, Siegefall, Clash Royale, FF: Record Keeper, Vainglory.

PC/Console: Heroes of the Storm, WoW, Starcraft II, more Hearthstone (I know, I'm a blizzard whore) and Smite.

3. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Just curious, how's Hyrule Warriors Legends? Is it just a straight up port of the WiiU version or is it an entirely new game?

4. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Dark Souls 3. :D

5. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Ayy lmao, it looks awesome but I have a limited experience with the Souls series (finished 1st one and Bloodborne), is it as good as the previous ones or you don't need to git gud this time around?

6. noah0706

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    It feels like a sweet blend of all the Souls games and Bloodborne into one, loving it so far.

EDIT: You def need to git good. XD

7. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I thought that it was a Souls game that didn't required me to git gud, definitely sold on it after seeing some gameplays, maybe picking it up on Friday alongside some energy drinks and a bunch of frozen wings, gotta love having days off after a weekend.

8. noah0706

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Haha, sounds fun!

9. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    TF2 mostly. Still looking for something to itch my Dark Souls 3 hype, I can't run the game

10. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Gone back to Far Cry Primal for a bit, they've beaten Fallout 4 to the punch and have a full fledged survivor mode, including permadeath (optional) if you're that way inclined. Makes a lot more sense as a game, night is something you want to really avoid now and rest is pretty important.

11. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ

I'm honestly not entirely certain, as I've only played the 3DS one unfortunately (the Wii U being about the only console I don't have these days...) however, I'm going to assume it's a 3DS port version. So far I'm in love. It's deceptively deep, the story is great and told in a great way. The various modes are fun, and while the only thing I was worried about was repetitiveness, there are so many freaking playable characters with unique combo and play styles that I've yet to really feel bored.

12. september

Sep 14, 2012
    Geeking it with Mordheim: City of the Damned which reminds me a more cerebral Valkyria Chronicles, and also on PC (console version incoming) Vermintide which is a cool co-op variation of the likes of L4D, although that description doesn't really do it justice. Also playing both Battleborn and Doom open betas on both PC and Console, Battleborn I am over again - just misses the mark in all the important places. Doom is Quake for the CoD generation with classes and set weapons but still enjoyable, just not Quake or old school Doom but that means you don't have to play all day, everyday to be competitive.

13. Kingdombunnies

Kingdombunnies New Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Hobbyist Developer
    Netherlands
    I play Game of Dice the most right now. It has a really fun and interesting gameplay. Nothing new but they make it with a twist. Also I like the style. Since I like anime as well :)

14. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Same here.

I've bought Fallout 4, MGS, Mortal Kombat X, Star Wars Battlefront and DS3 all back to back but since I've started DS3 for the first time I just cant get myself to play anything else atm.

15. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    No question--- I've been spending the most time playing 8 Ball Pool! :D

16. Cypras

Cypras New Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Live in US, born in NZ
    Has to be Uncharted HD Collection right now. Cannot wait for UC4. Looks incredible!

17. september

Sep 14, 2012
    I should reinstall this for the same reason, about midway through the second one.

Re my early comment about Mordheim being like Valkyria Chronicles, it is... but it has a serious dose of Demon/Dark Souls, Bloodbourne difficulty injected into it too. Permanent injuries on Warband members, potentially loosing items if not retrieved from a unit whose fallen, having to pay everyone in your Warband, 4 chances at missing deliveries to your sponsor and so on. Frustrating but also makes it strangely compelling.

18. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Bayonetta (PS3). Think I'll focus on PS3 games for the rest of April. Sorry Vita and PS4. :p

19. shintruong

shintruong Member

Apr 15, 2016
    - The Division (PC)
    - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC)
    - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)

20. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Playing around with Stardew Valley at the minute I always wanted to try out a Harvest Moon type game and read it's better than the original.