What game are you playing the most, right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Aug 22, 2014.

1. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Tip for you because you seem to buy a lot of things you don't enjoy and that aren't really your cuppa (you dislike FPS's but bought FC4 anyway), hold off for a month and after the hype dies down read up. You'll save a ton of dosh and disappointment.

2. september

Sep 14, 2012
    GW3 looks like sweet arcade, how does it compare to Super Stardust HD?

3. MinionStar

MinionStar New Member

Nov 28, 2014
    Playing DOTA 2.. excited...:cool:

4. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Just played through episode one of Telltales Game of Thrones can't really say much about the plot without spoilers but it was really good and I can't wait for episode 2 now.

Really did a great job with the story.

5. the_rebel14

the_rebel14 New Member

Mar 23, 2014
    I'm currently finishing up Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy on the 3DS and playing The Banner Saga on iOS. Other than that, not much. School comes first I suppose...

6. september

Sep 14, 2012
    DAI atm still, it's huge. Seriously.

7. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    At the moment, I have been pouring tons of time into Grand Theft Auto V on the PS4, because that is one fine remaster. I recently bought Divinity: Original Sin and started a co-op game with a friend, and that game is wonderful. I bought Super Smash Bros. today and spent most of the day playing as well as enjoying it. I intend to start Far Cry 4 and return to playing Valkyria Chronicles whenever I find some time.

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I seriously have put in like 60 hours in that since launch lol.

9. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    40 hours here. There's still so many areas I've yet to travel to... The combat could be better but I'm getting used to it. Playing the Knight Enchanter like a Jedi Knight. :)

10. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    55 hours into DAI and still hooked :)
    Just finished the part where you fall
    into the fade rift.

11. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nimian Legends: BrightRidge

Gta San Andreas

Bloodmasque

Assassins Creed : Identity

12. Protopop

Protopop Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 21, 2014
    Wow Anonomation, that's awesome that you're playing my game Nimian Legends : BrightRidge.

There's nothing better for a game designer than stumbling across someone who plays your game:) Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it.

As for me I'm playing

IOS: Oddworld : Stranger's Wrath (beautiful, great design, and the original was an inspiration for BrightRidge)
    XB1: Assasin's Creed Unity (jaw dropping atmosphere)

13. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    PC - Elite Dangerous (gamma 1.05)

360 - GTA V

PS4 - Diablo 3 (2nd play through as my PS4 purchases for the month all disappointed me. FC4 & DA:I)

Vita - (nothing, still trying to sell it)

Ipad - (nothing, not bought a game for it in the last 3 months.. Shocking!)

14. september

Sep 14, 2012
    #154 september, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Not sure where I got the idea you'd edited your previous post as it seems I was incorrect, but I've gotta say your last 3 posts on those titles are pretty confusing. First post one is dissappointing and the other ones poor, a week later with the second post you've just bought them and are looking forward to playing one while reserving play of the other for Xmas, 3rd post a couple of days after that and they're both disappointing.

People don't like stuff and that's cool, not everyones the same. Trouble is it doesn't really come across as legit.

15. FlagellumDei

FlagellumDei Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Male
    Programmer
  16. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    I don't recalls editing anything, tbh once I've made a post I tend to forget about it and with my memory issues I tend to repeat myself from time to time.

Yes I don't like shooters, I loathe games like CoD, BF Etc, but I did play and enjoy FC3 so was hoping 4 would be fun also. It's okay but certain issues spoil the game for me. As for DA, I'm a huge rpg fan and I loved DA:O, the new DA seems very lacklustre to me and rather dull and tedious. I admit that I've not put a lot of hours into it because it's not fun for me but so far I much prefer DA:O. Also yes I bought both games, played them 1-2hrs and wanted to keep one to play Xmas. (Having now put a little more time in both games I've decided to trade them whilst they will get a reasonable price towards a new game. (shadow of Mordor)

17. september

Sep 14, 2012
    I quite enjoyed SoM but it doesn't really show its true colours until the second area.

18. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Huge as in the amount of side quests or in terms of land mass? I am playing Fallout New Vegas for my RPG now and find that the area seems to feel smaller compared to Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

iPadisMainlyPlayingon360now...

19. september

Sep 14, 2012
    Side quests are typically shorter affairs but more of, landmass is a lot bigger then NV but split up into different areas (which doesn't detract at all as each area is sizeable).

20. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Taking a break from console gaming.(until Christmas comes and I play Wii U with my kids)

Playing Beneath a Steel Sky: Remastered on my iPad.