What is it with all the "OLD" games??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by defred34, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Pac Man is the best game ever!!!

Just kidding... ;)

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    These remakes are cheaper than the original. Also, based on what you're saying, your gaming childhood sounds too poopy. I knew something was wrong with your childhood! :D

3. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    LOL! Its just that, tbh, I was outdoors a lot during my childhood playing sports and whatnot. And besides, on my PS2, the only games I used to play were PES and F1!

SO yeah, not poopy. Just that now I've gotten enthralled by tablet games!

4. I get jealous of all these little kids who are raised on ipads nowadays. Seen well to do parents letting their children as young as 5 years old play on them. It's like kids now are born with an ipad in their laps, so much different than in the old days when all we had was the tv.

That commercial on tv cracks me up about how you can move your cable box nowadays. Guess no matter how old you are, there always is someone younger. So appreciating some good old games like Raiden Legacy and Blazing star are too cool.

5. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Well, I for one plan on holding iOS back by buying old games from the app store. Wait a second... ;)

6. Cleafus

Cleafus Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Do you mean Colonial Conquest? That, and Master of Orion 1 and 2 were my favorite games in high school!