What is Red Conquest?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cifuang

Cifuang Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    It's really close to SC. Minus the terrain and upgrading bots, you could wait for a better RTS to come out, but IMHO this is the best RTS in the appstore atm.

2. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Just get it dude, while it's not quite on the same level as SC, it does what it tries to do very well. And once the server and balance issues are worked this will be my favorite online experience for the iphone. (it already almost is, it's just a little too buggy and the green faction is overpowered)

3. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    My god...some of you can be real jerks...if his question pisses you off so much, just ignore the thread.

I hate forum search nazis....

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    You're asking to be sold to a 1.99 game, that's been credited as the beat rts on the platform with honestly no oppostion.

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Who asked for your opinion? If you have nothing useful to say, why don't you 'just ignore the thread.' Jesus christ.

6. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I just feel like responding to the big bunch of a-holes on this thread...I assume that includes you now